Notorious (1946)

Stara škola i provjereni klasici. Od Cecile B. De Millea pa sve do Hitchcocka u punom zanosu.
remike2

Notorious (1946)

Post by remike2 » 03 Oct 2010, 11:32

O filmu:
Notorious is an American 1946 thriller film directed and produced by Alfred Hitchcock, and starring Cary Grant, Ingrid Bergman and Claude Rains as three people whose lives become intimately entangled during an espionage operation.

Glumačka postava:
Ingrid Bergman
Cary Grant
Claude Rains
Leopoldine Konstantin
Louis Calhern

Plot:
In 1946, in Miami, John Huberman is convicted for treason against the United States of America. His daughter Alicia Huberman, who is notorious for her affairs and drinking problem, but loyal to her country, is contacted by the cynical government agent T.R. Devlin for an assignment in Rio de Janeiro spying a network of Nazi's friends of her father. They travel together and Alicia falls in love with Devlin. However, when she is ordered to meet with the German Alexander Sebastian who has a crush on her, she feels disappointed with the lack of attitude of Devlin. Sooner Alexander proposes her and Devlin does not object when Captain Prerscott asks her to marry Alexander. Alicia snoops around the mansion and discovers that the wine cellar is locked. Devlin suggests to her that she asks Alexander to throw her a party to introduce her to the society in Rio and invites him.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waNP96x2tN4

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.