The Ladykillers (1955)

Stara škola i provjereni klasici. Od Cecile B. De Millea pa sve do Hitchcocka u punom zanosu.
chatterer

The Ladykillers (1955)

Post by chatterer » 05 Sep 2010, 00:53

Wikipedia wrote:The Ladykillers is a 1955 British black comedy film made by Ealing Studios. Directed by Alexander Mackendrick, it stars Alec Guinness, Cecil Parker, Herbert Lom, Peter Sellers, Danny Green, Jack Warner and Katie Johnson.

American William Rose wrote the screenplay, for which he was nominated for an Academy Award for Writing Original Screenplay and won the BAFTA Award for Best British Screenplay. He claimed to have dreamt the entire film and merely had to remember the details when he awoke.
IMDb
Trailer

Plot
A gang planning a 'job' find themselves living with a little old lady, who thinks they are musicians. When the gang set out to kill Mrs Wilberforce, they run into one problem after another, and they get what they deserve. Written by Rob Hartill

Cast
Alec Guinness ... Professor Marcus
Cecil Parker ... Claude (a.k.a. 'Major Courtney')
Herbert Lom ... Louis (a.k.a. 'Mr. Harvey')
Peter Sellers ... Harry (a.k.a. 'Mr. Robinson')
Danny Green ... One-Round (a.k.a. 'Mr. Lawson')
Jack Warner ... The Superintendent
Katie Johnson ... The Old Lady
Philip Stainton ... The Sergeant
Frankie Howerd ... The Barrow Boy

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Boby

Re: The Ladykillers (1955)

Post by Boby » 05 Sep 2010, 01:26

Ovo tek trebam pogledati ali mogu reći da mi se je rimejk svidio malo više nego li kod prosječnog gledatelja.

Michel

CRNA KOMEDIJA

Post by Michel » 17 Sep 2015, 19:08

The Ladykillers (1955) - opet Alec Guinness, ali ovaj put je tu kraj njega i legendarni Peter Sellers. Braća Coen su napravili i remake, ali ne valja. Original je origina, pogotovo ako se ima ovakva premisa gdje pratimo petoricu pljačkaša kako dolaze kod jedne starije godpođe planirati pljačku. Odlični gegovi, pogotovo zadnjih 45 minuta kad shvate da ta starija godpođa zna da su opljačkali pa ju planiraju ubiti, ali ne znaju kako.

8========...o/8==========o (8.3/10)
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"