Some Like It Hot (1959)

Stara škola i provjereni klasici. Od Cecile B. De Millea pa sve do Hitchcocka u punom zanosu.
remike2

Some Like It Hot (1959)

Post by remike2 » 29 Aug 2010, 17:49

O filmu:
Some Like It Hot is a 1959 American comedy film directed by Billy Wilder and starring Marilyn Monroe, Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon. The supporting cast includes George Raft, Joe E. Brown, Pat O'Brien and Nehemiah Persoff. The film was adapted by Billy Wilder and I. A. L. Diamond from the story by Robert Thoeren and Michael Logan. Logan had already written the story – but without the gangsters – for a German film, Fanfaren der Liebe (directed by Kurt Hoffmann, 1951), so Wilder's film is considered by some as a remake. During 1981, after the worldwide success of the French comedy La Cage aux Folles, United Artists re-released Some Like It Hot to theatres. In 2000, the American Film Institute listed Some Like It Hot as the greatest American comedy film of all time.

Glumačka postava:
Marilyn Monroe
Tony Curtis
Jack Lemmon
George Raft
Joe E. Brown

Plot:
Two struggling musicians witness the St. Valentine's Day Massacre and try to find a way out of the city before they are found and killed by the mob. The only job that will pay their way is an all girl band so the two dress up as women. In addition to hiding, each has his own problems; One falls for another band member but can't tell her his gender, and the other has a rich suitor who will not take "No," for an answer.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR0vlqarFD4

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

john_constantine

Re: Some Like It Hot (1959)

Post by john_constantine » 29 Aug 2010, 18:25

ma klasik s epskom završnicom "Nitko nije savršen". :prayer:
Michel puši karu.

remike2

Post by remike2 » 29 Aug 2010, 18:29

john_constantine wrote:ma klasik s epskom završnicom "Nitko nije savršen". :prayer:
Potpis, meni možda čak i najdraža komedija ikad, remek djelo u savršenstvu!
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

filmofil

Post by filmofil » 23 Jul 2012, 11:49

utopio sam se u karizmi curtisa i lemmona. film je daleko ispred svog vremena. tu i tamo koja sitnica zasmeta, ali 2 sata proleti jako brzo i mislim da je to jedan od onih filmova koje ću s vremenom sve više voljeti.
This is the Zodiac speaking.

elrania

Post by elrania » 02 Aug 2012, 17:52

curtis i lemmon su fantastični, ta gluma koju su ponudili je nešto za gledati i diviti se! i zbilja vrijedi ovo 'ispred svoga vremena', ponajviše zbog onakvog kraja i poruke koju nosi u sebi.
ali... :lol: ako iseciram ovo dvoje van, baš ga nekako i ne volim, tj. kao cjelina mi nije ono. ne znam jel do merlinke, humora il čega već...eto, neki osobni konflikti s pokojim trivijalnim elementom filma remete stvaranje apsolutno pozitivnog dojma. i baš šteta...

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 02 Aug 2012, 21:38

Voljela sam ga kao mala i kad ga dan danas vidim na tv-u pogledam bar 15min reda radi :)
Curtis :seksualische:

(ni ja ne volim Merlinku, tj. voljela sam je samo u filmu Bus Stop, ne znam točno iz kojeg razloga)
I mean, a few little tiny murders and everyone just freaks out