Od scenarista Simpsona - zombie comedy serija

Skupljanje figurica, bizarnosti i sve što ne spada pod filmove.
HorrorHR
Site Admin

Od scenarista Simpsona - zombie comedy serija

Post by HorrorHR » 25 May 2007, 14:36

The Simpsons scribe/co-exec producer Dana Gould has set up a pair of projects, including a zombie laffer at Comedy Central that he'll both write and star in. One such project is set up over at Comedy Central and is tentatively titled The Last Larry. Read on for details on this new half-hour show.

Partially inspired by "Shaun of the Dead," the half-hour show is set in a post-apocalyptic world in which the few remaining survivors are trying to get on with their lives, according to Variety.

"It's a very traditional sitcom set in the world of a zombie holocaust," Gould said. "I felt fairly positive after I pitched it that I wouldn't hear a lot of 'Not that idea again.' "

Comedy Central is developing a script for "Larry," which Gould would write and exec produce. Tom Lassally and Dave Becky of 3 Arts Entertainment will also exec produce. Gould -- who continues to perform regularly as a standup -- would star in the project, which would explore how people deal with the small things in life even after something cataclysmic.

"I hope to rip off not only 'Shaun of the Dead' but also 'Battlestar Galactica,' " Gould joked. "If I could combine those two shows in a sitcom, I think I'd be accomplishing something."

More seriously, while there are some obvious similarities to "Shaun," Gould said he's not looking "to do a carbon copy of what someone else already did."

After seven seasons on "The Simpsons," Gould quietly left the series after production on the 18th season wrapped last fall. Because of the gap between production and broadcast, his episodes will continue airing next season.

Gould is repped by UTA and 3 Arts.

Aryx

Post by Aryx » 25 May 2007, 14:55

cini se dobro :)
There is nothing on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=staa4QvuFRI&feature=related]ASOIAF[/url]