The Creeper iz serijala "Jeepers Creepers"...

Skupljanje figurica, bizarnosti i sve što ne spada pod filmove.
dr_gonzo

The Creeper iz serijala "Jeepers Creepers"...

Post by dr_gonzo » 27 Nov 2011, 15:11

It's a demonic creature with the ability to fly, extreme strength and durability, and some intelligence (including the ability to maintain and drive a car, wear a human disguise, carve weapons out of bone, and create grotesque "tapestry" out of human corpses). It uses these abilities for 23 days every 23 years in order to replace all of its body parts aside from the wings and a kind of web-like component that overlaps the creature (and particularly its head).

No explanation of the creature's origins is given, other than that it has apparently been awakening to feed for centuries (there are hundreds of corpses in the creature's lair, and in Jeepers Creepers 2, we find out that some of them are more than 200 years old). The directors have hinted that it might have originally been human at one point, a very long time ago, but it is not now.

One possibility is that the creature is a chimera of sorts, with two parts: the web/wing, and the human body parts. In the second movie, there is a part where the web/wing replaces the Creeper's head. It is possible that the web/wing is the actual "Creeper" itself, and the human body parts are simply a means of movement and survival.

The Creeper is a fictional character and the main antagonist in the 2001 horror film Jeepers Creepers and its 2003 sequel Jeepers Creepers II. He is an ancient demon who feeds on human beings for 23 days every 23rd spring.

"- It eats lungs so it can breath, it eats eyes so it can see. Whatever it eats...becomes a part of it."

Jezelle Gay Hartman

What Is It

"- I don't know if its a demon or a devil...or just some hungry thing from some dark place in time..."

Jezelle Hartman

It is a demon that eats body parts of his victims every 23 years, that seems nearly invincible. At first It was thought to be some kind of demon worshiper when Darry Jenner found Its self portraits. It has whispy white hair. It seems incapable of speech, but in the first film it was heard whistling the tune of "Jeepers Creepers".

His Appetite

The Creeper has the ability to regenerate any part of his body by devouring a similar part from a victim. In this manner, he has survived since Biblical times, replenishing his deteriorated body by ingesting human flesh and organs. The ability also works as a form of healing factor, as the Creeper can discard injured or maimed body parts after ingesting a replacement version, as shown in Jeepers Creepers II.
InvulnerabilityEdit

"- I think Its eaten too many hearts for Its own to ever stop..."

Jezelle Gay Hartman

In addition to his regenerative powers, the Creeper is quite resilient. In the first film It was run over several times and was still alive, It then sprouted a bat-like wing. In the second film it is impaled with harpoons multiple times yet retains the ability to move, including several head wounds. The Creeper only stops moving when it reaches its hibernation period.

His Tools

The Creeper employs a variety of weapons in his pursuit for food. He commonly carries daggers and shurikens made from the flesh and bones of his victims (and, possibly, himself). He also uses a medieval battle axe in the first film, which may indicate that it has once lived some where else. The weapons he creates are shown to move of their own accord (or, perhaps, return to their master) in the second film, where a knife flies across a room under its own power, traveling through a leather lamp before embedding into a nearby wall. Later in the film, the same knife has been converted into a harpoon-like weapon to be used against the Creeper by allowing it to guide itself to its target.

The Creeper's truck.

The Creeper also drives a very large, old-fashioned, rusted truck equipped with a cow catcher on the front, which he uses to transport bodies (dead or alive) to a cave underneath an old church through a sewer pipe where he sews his victims to the ceiling that it calls it's house of pain. He also uses his truck to scare potential victims. The license plate on his truck reads "BEATNGU", "Be Eating You"--commonly confused as "Beating You"--. The truck can attain unusually high speeds (at least 100MPH) despite its decrepit exterior.

History

One of his earlest known attacks was on couple Kenny Brandon & Darla Kleeway; He ripped Darla's head off--and later sewn it back on--and smashed up their car. The odd killing became sort of a legend in the area.
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 27 Nov 2011, 15:12

Što vi mislite? Da li je The Creeper stvarno demon?

Ja mislim da je vanzemaljac....ili neka vrsta parazita...
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

jigsaw

Re: The Creeper iz serijala "Jeepers Creepers"...

Post by jigsaw » 27 Nov 2011, 15:32

Sudeći po slikama i po pojavi u filmu rekao bih da je demon...ali iz nekog drugog svijeta...tako da bih rekao demon-vanzemaljac :)

Fräulein Unbekann

Post by Fräulein Unbekann » 27 Nov 2011, 15:39

U prvom delu najbolje izgleda, baš kao demon, a dalje kao vanzemaljac.
Last edited by Fräulein Unbekann on 27 Nov 2011, 15:41, edited 1 time in total.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 27 Nov 2011, 15:40

nisam uopće primijetio ništa izvanzemaljsko na njemu dok sam gledao oba dva filma. Riječ je o demonu, samo su ga jednostavno loše iskoristili da bi ga na kraju pretvorili u šišmoliko čudovište.

I dajte? kakav izvanzemaljac? Navedite mi nekog izvanzemaljca s šišmiševim krilima? To s oružjima koje koristi poput predatora, to je samo jedna od debilnosti u scenariju.
Last edited by john_constantine on 27 Nov 2011, 15:47, edited 1 time in total.
Michel puši karu.

Fräulein Unbekann

Post by Fräulein Unbekann » 27 Nov 2011, 15:44

whatever, predobar negativac :prayer:

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 27 Nov 2011, 16:18

A onaj dinosaur vanzemaljac u "Evolution" (2001)? A King Ghidorah?
A Prince Vultan i njegovi ljudi sokoli iz "Flash Gordona" (dobro imaju ptičija krila, a ne šišimišova ali bogme lete)?

Da je The Creeper vanzemaljac dobio sam ideju zbog scene sa glavom u drugom dijelu...

- Charles Bukowski -

Fräulein Unbekann

Post by Fräulein Unbekann » 27 Nov 2011, 16:24

Definitivno u drugom delu izgleda alienski.
SpoilerShow

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 27 Nov 2011, 16:28

Fräulein Unbekann wrote:Definitivno u drugom delu izgleda alienski.
SpoilerShow

Slažem se da je prejeben negativac, ali kako je john rekao da je demon....meni je tako izgledao u prvom dijelu (neka nabrijanija verzija Djinna iz Wishmastera)...dok u drugom dijelu zbog tih opni na glavi i ponašanja više mi je bacao na vanzemaljca...

- Charles Bukowski -

Fräulein Unbekann

Post by Fräulein Unbekann » 27 Nov 2011, 16:36

Uf, i u drugom delu mi je nekako preslinav (za demona) :roll:
Super mi je i drugi deo, jedan od retkih dobrih nastavaka, ali prvi mi je ostao u bolje sećanju, a Creepers je nenadjebiv, onaj njegov kamion, crkva... ^^

jigsaw

Post by jigsaw » 27 Nov 2011, 16:56

Sjećam se da sam gledao prvi dio i svaki put kad vraćam na onu scenu sa ubacivanjem leševa u onu cijev, userem se nanovo :D

Victor Crowley

Post by Victor Crowley » 27 Nov 2011, 17:49

Mislim da ga najbolje oslikava kao demona to što se vraća svake 23 godine da bi se hranio 23 dana. To mi nekako zvuči kao kakvo prokletstvo, naravno demonsko. Bilo bi mi smiješno da se spominje izvanzemaljsko prokletstvo. :lol: Sve u svemu fan sam oba dijela, drugi mi je bolji.

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 30 Nov 2011, 14:15

Victor Crowley wrote:Mislim da ga najbolje oslikava kao demona to što se vraća svake 23 godine da bi se hranio 23 dana. To mi nekako zvuči kao kakvo prokletstvo, naravno demonsko. Bilo bi mi smiješno da se spominje izvanzemaljsko prokletstvo. :lol: Sve u svemu fan sam oba dijela, drugi mi je bolji.
I ja sam fan također...i jedva čekam 3 dio.

Inače i dalje mi više baca na vanzemaljca koji izgleda kao demon, a to što se vraća svake 23 godine izgleda kao prokletstvo (ako je demon onda je sigurno indijansko...a tu je i sama Crkva), no meni više izgleda kao neka vrsta hibernacije....

- Charles Bukowski -

DeadDispatcher90

Post by DeadDispatcher90 » 09 Dec 2011, 06:25

Nisam fan, ali su mi zanimljivi filmovi. Ja mislim da je demon, čisto iz razloga zbog kojeg se uvijek pojavljuje u isto vrijeme i nemoguće ga je ubiti. Mutant, možda po izgledu, ali previše je moćan i opet neranjiv. Vanzemaljac? Uffff, jako teško, iako ne i nemoguće, ali zaista sumnjam da su ga stvarno u početku zamislili kao vanzemaljca. Na kraju... Možda bih postavio teoriju da se radi o nekom tipu, ili vraču ili tako nešto, koji je dirao u okultno da dobije moći i sada je takav kakav je. To mi se čini vjerojatnije zato što neke stvari koje radi mi se čine previše ljudskima da bi ih demon činio.
Revenge solves everything

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 28 Oct 2013, 22:35

Prva stvar kad pomislim na Creepera je ono kad mu se u duji otvori neki kišobran iz glave :zubifale: :zubifale: