Friday The 13th: Jason Goes To Hell life-size statue

Skupljanje figurica, bizarnosti i sve što ne spada pod filmove.
A$H

Friday The 13th: Jason Goes To Hell life-size statue

Post by A$H » 05 Feb 2009, 10:57

The head and mask were created from the actual prosthetic molds used for the film by the Academy Award winning F/X house K.N.B. EFX Group (SPAWN , CHRONICLES OF NARNIA, GRINDHOUSE) and comes autographed by JASON GOES TO HELL special make-up designer/supervisor Robert Kurtzman (WISHMASTER, HOSTEL, DEVILS REJECTS, ARMY OF DARKNESS).

The head is removable, and made of urethane with a plastic hockey mask. Mask is secured to the head (as in the film) and not removable. (In the film, Jason’s flesh has grown around the mask itself, becoming part of his actual face.)The body is made of fiberglass with a foam padded upper body form covered by a foam latex rotted/wounded chest piece, and the hands are made of urethane and latex and are posed in final position. Arms are constructed of PVC tubing covered with foam padding covered with a body stocking.

Comes complete with actual machete, which is rigged to the armature to support it’s weight (Note: machete is real and has been dulled down for safety, but should be handled with extreme care as it is still dangerous).
Koga zanima moze je kupit na ebay-u.. :lol:

It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

DEXTER

Post by DEXTER » 05 Feb 2009, 11:06

Ja bi to u sobi :P :lol:
[img]http://i34.tinypic.com/szd35x.png[/img]
[i][b]America's favorite serial killer.[/b][/i]

LORDIfan111

Post by LORDIfan111 » 23 Jun 2009, 15:22

ja bi takvu
sweet killing machine