Grossmann Festival 2008

Skupljanje figurica, bizarnosti i sve što ne spada pod filmove.
HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 02 Jul 2008, 12:57

AUSTRIAN TRASH ATTACK

Austrian festival hit On Evil Grounds, pitch black comedy where Sergio Leone meets Tom&Jerry, will be featured in this year's competition program. Director Peter Koller's first feature doesn't come short on humour, blood and bizarre sex in true grindhouse fashion. It has received much praise from both audiences and critics and won most of major awards at Rojo Sangre festival in Buenos Aires. Lead actors Aleksandar Petrovic and Birgit Stauber already confirmed their attendance.

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0823599/
SITE: http://www.aufboesemboden.com/

A$H

Post by A$H » 02 Jul 2008, 12:59

Sergio Leone meets Tom & Jerry.... e ovo me bas zainteresiralo.. :lol: :lol: hocem to gledat... :lol:
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

Studeni

Post by Studeni » 02 Jul 2008, 13:33

ovaj austrijanac se čini sjajan!
Another swig,
One last gulp,
One more tablet to pop,
Anything to get me to start
working on what I’ve been putting off

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 06 Jul 2008, 18:13

Kako ima ovdje redatelja, neznam dali ste vidjeli ovo:
LITTLE WORKSHOP OF HORRORS
Terms Of application

Workshop will be held in honour of legendary Roger Corman, this year’s winner of Vicious cat For Special Movie Achievements award. Little Shop of Horrors is one of his most renowned and popular movies, a timeless masterpiece shot on minimal, virtually non-existent budget.
It is mentioned in the Guinness Book Of World Records as the movie that took least time to shoot. Not considering pre- and post-production, it took Corman two days and a night to finish. This is the theme of our workshop, which will be of competitive nature.

We seek for already established or ad-hoc improvised film crews for the purpose of shooting a short genre movie during the festival. For this they will have two days and a night. Scripts will be already written, pre-production (storyboard, choosing locations etc.), as well as post-production (editing, music, digital effects etc.), may take up to two days, respectively.

Participants in workshop will be provided with computers with suitable editing software installed, as well as with special venue for other activities involving production. Workshop coordinator and his assistant will take care of helping out and consulting during all phases of production. There will also be some masks i.e. already made special FX available, as well as improvised lighting. Other equipment must be provided by film crews themselves, with all kinds of digital cameras allowed.

Applicants must submit scripts or synopsis for movies (recommended up to 20 minutes in duration). Special commission will select projects that will be called for consultations with aim of developing a full script until the workshop begins. Presumably five film crews will be chosen, depending on quality and possibilities of realization of submitted scripts. Organizer reserves the right to cancel the workshop if too few projects are chosen.

Workshop will presumably start on August 9 and will last until the end of festival, August 16. Movies must be produced until the end of festival. Roger Corman himself will help us choose the winner, that will be given financial award up to 300 €.

Festival will provide for free accommodation of chosen applicants during the workshop. It is recommended that applicants have their own means of transportation.

download application form:
http://en.grossmann.si/dokumenti/15fb39 ... 00fd1b.doc

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 06 Jul 2008, 18:50

Ovo sjajno izgleda. Ja odavno imam već par ideja za kratki film (taman tih 20 minuta). Ali tu bi trebala ekipa od kojih 7-8 ljudi a ja toga nemem. :?

Sve mi se čini da ću najvjerojatnije doć kao gost i lipo popit par litara pive i uživat u festivalu :wink:
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 12 Jul 2008, 11:30

Neke vijesti vezane za festival

- Brian Yuzna će na festivalu biti skoro sve dane
- Roger Corman dolazi negdje na sredini
- Filmski program počinje u Ponedjeljak 11.08
- Biti će besplatni kamping skoro u centru grada

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 16 Jul 2008, 00:19

Slobodan Šijan - "šef" žirija

Redatelj filmova Tko To Tamo Peva i Maratonci Trče Počasni Krug biti će predsjednik žirija na Grossmannu.

FilmTV

Post by FilmTV » 16 Jul 2008, 14:59

HorrorHR wrote:Slobodan Šijan - "šef" žirija

Redatelj filmova Tko To Tamo Peva i Maratonci Trče Počasni Krug biti će predsjednik žirija na Grossmannu.
Wow! Ove godine stvarno rade jače stvari nego prošle, nadajmo se da će ovaj festival samo rast.

Evil Xander

Post by Evil Xander » 16 Jul 2008, 23:40

Koliko cujem, Mamuwalde, Riba i ja dolazimo, samo ne cijelo trajanje festivala, ipak imam jos sivih stanica koje bi htio sacuvati za nedaj boze potomke. 8)
Chuck Norris puts the 'fun' in the 'funeral'.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 17 Jul 2008, 12:14

Evil Xander - trebali bi ciljati tipa ponedjeljak-srijedu, tada su svi happeninzi.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 23 Jul 2008, 11:57

Novosti: LOVECRAFT predavanje i "Živi i Mrtvi"
A short lecture about great American horror author H. P. Lovecraft will be held at this year’s Grossmann by Serbian writer and horror theorist Dejan Ognjanović, who recently adapted anthology of best Lovecraft stories Necronomicon that is to be published by Everest Media from Belgrade. In his lecture he will also show exclusive photos of Lovecraft's Providence, where he visited Brown University Library that stores Lovecraft's manuscripts, his grave, places where his stories take place and a whole lot more. In second part he will be joined by Brian Yuzna, producer of many Lovecraft-inspired movies (Re-animator – he also directed both sequels, From Beyond, Dagon, Necronomicon). They will discuss Lovecraft in movies, accompanied by clips from well-known movies based on Lovecraft's works. In the conclusion of evening there will be a screening of cult favourite Re-Animator (1985), based upon story Herbert West: Re-animator, a movie that's celebrated by generations of horror fans for its unique mix of gore, guts and laughs that inspired many following horror classics (Evil Dead 2, early Peter Jackson movies etc). Blood and wine shall flow madly...
Another movie in competition program for Vicious cat is Croatian nihilistic blend of war film and horror The Living and the Dead, last year's champion of Pula Film festival, where it received numerous awards, including Golden Arenas for best film and director. Director Kristijan Milić, who already announced his visit, shows all the brutality and pointlessness of war in two intertwining stories about two small groups of Croatian soldiers from World War 2 and Bosnian war of 90s, and delivers it all in a Sam Peckinpah/Walter Hill-like manner, while fantastic aspect takes the genre to a whole new level, unlike anything we've seen in these parts of the world.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 25 Jul 2008, 11:28

Zašto morate posjetiti Grossmann film & wine festival?

http://www.horrorhr.com/zasto-morate-po ... -festival/

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 28 Jul 2008, 17:38

GRIM & FROSTBITTEN VAMPIRES

Directly from Sweden comes to us Frostbiten, vampire gorefest which won best movie award at Fantasporto festival in Portugal in 2006. Its story takes us to Lapland, where night lasts a month and bloodthirsty creatures lurk in icy darkness. Along with geysers of blood and vampire iconography movie also delivers a healthy dose of humour in very unusual situations. Director Anders Banke and producer Magnus Paulsson will also come to pay us a visit. So don't forget to equip yourself with crucifixes, garlic and holy water...
:supz: ovaj film me već koje vrijeme zanima, bilo bi stvarno gušt gledati u kinu :rock:

Wendigo

Post by Wendigo » 28 Jul 2008, 19:48

HorrorHR wrote:GRIM & FROSTBITTEN VAMPIRES

Directly from Sweden comes to us Frostbiten, vampire gorefest which won best movie award at Fantasporto festival in Portugal in 2006. Its story takes us to Lapland, where night lasts a month and bloodthirsty creatures lurk in icy darkness. Along with geysers of blood and vampire iconography movie also delivers a healthy dose of humour in very unusual situations. Director Anders Banke and producer Magnus Paulsson will also come to pay us a visit. So don't forget to equip yourself with crucifixes, garlic and holy water...
:supz: ovaj film me već koje vrijeme zanima, bilo bi stvarno gušt gledati u kinu :rock:
još jedan zainteresirani. 8)

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 07 Aug 2008, 00:22

Filmski rasposred:

http://www.grossmann.si/filmski-program/urnik

bit će tu svega pametnoga za pogledati, ali reanimator u kinu
:supz: :prayer: :heart: