Lamb (2021)

Post by Michel » 25 Mar 2022, 18:33

Drama, Fantasy, Horror

Imdb
Wiki

Director: Valdimar Jóhannsson
Writers: Sjón, Valdimar Jóhannsson
Stars: Noomi Rapace, Hilmir Snær Guðnason, Björn Hlynur Haraldsson

Haunted by the indelible mark of loss and silent grief, sad-eyed María and her taciturn husband, Ingvar, seek solace in back-breaking work and the demanding schedule at their sheep farm in the remote, harsh, wind-swept landscapes of mountainous Iceland. Then, with their relationship hanging on by a thread, something unexplainable happens, and just like that, happiness blesses the couple's grim household once more. Now, as a painful ending gives birth to a new beginning, Ingvar's troubled brother, Pétur, arrives at the farmhouse, threatening María and Ingvar's delicate, newfound bliss. But, nature's gifts demand sacrifice. How far are ecstatic María and Ingvar willing to go in the name of love?

"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Michel

HORROR HR 2021.

Post by Michel » 25 Mar 2022, 18:34

Lamb (2021) - skandinavski folk horor o bračnom paru koji žive daleko od civilzacije sa svojim životinjama i dogodi im se jedno čudo. Ne smijem puno otkrivati, film je više vizualna poslastica, malo se priča ali scene govore za sebe. Čudan i bizaran, nisam znao do samoga kraja što se događa i onda onakav kraj. Film ima nekoliko scena koje su me totalno iznenadile a opet imaju smisla. Nije loše.

6/10
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"