Od Velike Britanije do Rusije; od Italije do Norveške
dr_gonzo

Rosso sangue (1981) aka Absurd

Post by dr_gonzo » 14 Apr 2015, 10:10

Director: Joe D'Amato (as Peter Newton)
Writer: George Eastman (as John Cart)
Stars: George Eastman, Annie Belle, Charles Borromel

PLOT:
"- A priest comes to a small town to help get rid of a monster whose blood coagulates very fast. This creates problems as the monster is very hard to kill and then decides to go on a killing spree of its own."

O filmu sa IMDb-a:
- Luigi Montefiori aka George Eastman is definitely one of the scariest movie villains I've ever seen. His sheer size alone just makes him creepy. He obviously doesn't mind being violent; it seems to come naturally to him. If you've ever seen Bava's "Rabid Dogs," you should know what I mean. His role in "Rosso Sangue" is no exception. He delivers the goods here.
Transformed into an unstoppable machine by an experiment gone awry, the bad guy makes his way through the countryside in search of his next victim. His next victim is basically anyone who gets in his way. He eventually lands at the home of a family and stalks them down.

For the gorehounds, there will be a lot to love here. The scene with the band saw was sweet. For the lovers of Italian shock, there will be little we haven't seen before, but it is still worth a viewing.
Ultimiately, this one could have been as triumphant as "Buio Omega" if there had been a few added killings. There are really only a handful. I wish there had been twice as many. I would have given this one at least a nine.
Aficionados of Italian horror soundtracks will recognize a few of the tunes from other flicks.
Worthy of a viewing for fans of D'Amato. Also recommend, if you like this one: "Tenebre," "Anthropophagus: The Grim Reaper," and of course "Beyond the Darkness." 7 out of 10, kids.

Trailer filma...

"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

Seth Brundle

Re: Rosso sangue (1981) aka Absurd

Post by Seth Brundle » 26 Dec 2015, 22:10

Uz Buio Omega najbolji D'Amatov film. Buio Omega je ipak bolji, gadniji, dok je ovaj više "čistiji", verovatno D'Amatov pokušaj da napravi slešer američkog tipa, uz dodatak malo italijanskog šmeka. Ne kažem da je uspeo u potpunosti, ali potrudio se, mora se priznati.

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 16 Feb 2016, 14:51

Buio Omega sam jedva odgledao 958mb čiste dosade uz par doista dobrih scena i koji efekt.
Anthropophagus (1980) mu je najbolji film (iako to ne znači da film ima kvalitetu)

p.s. - više sam volio njegove 'druge' filmove poput - Torero (1996), Marquis de Sade (1994) i Decameron: Tales of Desire (1995)
gdje su uloge odlično odigrali - Rocco Siffredi, Olivia Del Rio, Sunset Thomas, Shalimar...to su bili filmovi....takve više ne snimaju danas
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -