Nochnoy dozor aka Night watch (2004)

Post by john_constantine » 08 Apr 2012, 15:45

Trailer

Redatelj: Timur Bekmambetov
Scenarij: Timur Bekmambetov, Laeta Kalogridis
Godina: 2004
Žanr: akcijski fantastični triler
Država: Rusija
Glumi: Konstantin Khabenskiy, Vladimir Menshov, Valeriy Zolotukhin...
Hundred of years ago, the forces of light and darkness faced each other in a very violent battle on a bridge. In order to avoid the total slaughter, their leaders agree to have an armistice. Along the centuries, the two balanced sides are divided and the forces of light watch and control the vampires, a.k.a. as the forces of night. Among the humans lives "The Others", i.e., persons with supernatural powers including witches, sorcerers and vampires and with the free will to choose which side to join. The legend says that the two forces will be unbalanced by "The Great Other", and the side this powerful being selects will win the battle. In 1992, in Moscow, Anton Gorodetsky joins the forces of the light while hiring a witch for a black magic. In the present days, he faces the consequences of his act.
SpoilerShow
Image Image Image
Michel puši karu.

john_constantine

Re: Nochnoy dozor aka Night watch (2004)

Post by john_constantine » 08 Apr 2012, 15:45

genijalno i suludo fantastično horor djelo koje započne krvavim spektaklom. Odlična ideja s mitologijom, fantastičnim bićama, odličnim scenama, mjenjolicima, akcije, horor atmosfere, dobrih ideja za tamaniti stvorenja, vampira i što sve, s dobrim specijalnim efektima. Jednostavno samo gledaš i uživaš tako da niti u jednom trenutku ne zamara. Scena s sovom, oružje od kralježnice, glavni lik, prokletstvo, magije, baterija, borba između dobra i zla, spektakl u par scena i nekoliko konfuznih trenutaka. Ma čisto genijalno rusko ludilo. 4/5
Michel puši karu.

popayy

Post by popayy » 08 Apr 2012, 16:32

Pogledao čim je izašao s velikim očekivanjima i ispao samo ok. Postoje i nastavci ili samo nastavak ali nisam gledao.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 08 Apr 2012, 17:37

popayy wrote:Pogledao čim je izašao s velikim očekivanjima i ispao samo ok. Postoje i nastavci ili samo nastavak ali nisam gledao.
u planu je bila trilogija, ali na kraju je napravljen nastavak Day watch koji se naprasito završio.
Michel puši karu.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 10 Apr 2012, 23:16

Čak je kod nas pred godinu dana izašao na Blu-Rayu: