Winter of the Dead: Meteletsa (2011)

Od Velike Britanije do Rusije; od Italije do Norveške
Dragonrage

Winter of the Dead: Meteletsa (2011)

Post by Dragonrage » 18 Apr 2011, 15:43

Ruski zombi horrorac redatelja i ko-scenarista Nikolaia Pigareva. Ono zbog čega je ovaj film uopće specifičan je činjenica da je to prvi zombi horrorac ruske proizvodnje! Budžet filma je iznosio oko 500 000 $, što ga smješta u kategoriju niskobudžetnih filmova, iako se po traileru baš i ne bi reko da je riječ o tako jeftinom filmu, s obzirom da djeluje krcat specijalnim efektima. Datum premijere još nije poznat, ali za očekivati je da će to biti do kraja 2011. godine.

Image Image

IMDB

Official site

TRAILER

RADNJA
Russian Winter is a terrible thing...... especially if it arrives in mid-July.
"Along the street a snowstorm sweeps, behind the snowstorm ... something ghastly creeps!"
Konstantin - a Moscow journalist, hides from the onslaught with the daughter of a local tycoon in a hardware store. Captain Igor Knyazev kranks up the only working tank, whilst his lover, Dasha is running away from her angry husband, who has learned of the pair's betrayal, and wants revenge, regardless of the weather ...
Faced with horrifyingly gripping news material, a dedicated cameraman, Vlad, captures the strange events on video as priest Father Michael gets out his trusty axe ...
Out amidst the icy storm, something raises its hideous head - a Russian zombie - senseless and merciless!

SLIKE
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Decadentor

Re: Winter of the Dead: Meteletsa (2011)

Post by Decadentor » 18 Apr 2011, 16:07

O kako ovo izgleda :prayer: :prayer: jedan od rijetkih filmova koje nemogu docekat...

boyko

Post by boyko » 18 Apr 2011, 20:40

jebeno
''Ne biste li radije da vas, kada umrete, pojedu vaši rođaci nego crvi?''

Bub

Post by Bub » 18 Apr 2011, 21:11

Nadam se da će i radnja biti odlična jer po trailer-u se vidi da je dosta nabrijan akcijom.