The Tenant (1976.)

Od Velike Britanije do Rusije; od Italije do Norveške
remike2

The Tenant (1976.)

Post by remike2 » 15 Jun 2010, 11:50

O filmu:
The Tenant (French: Le Locataire) is a 1976 psychological thriller/horror film directed by Roman Polanski based upon the 1964 novel Le locataire chimérique by Roland Topor. It is also known under the French title Le Locataire. It co-stars actress Isabelle Adjani. It is the last film in Polanski's "Apartment Trilogy", following Repulsion and Rosemary's Baby. It was entered into the 1976 Cannes Film Festival.

Glumačka postava:
Roman Polanski
Isabelle Adjani
Melvyn Douglas
Jo Van Fleet
Bernard Fresson

Plot:
In Paris, the shy bureaucrat Trelkovsky rents an old apartment without bathroom where the previous tenant, the Egyptologist Simone Choule, committed suicide. The unfriendly concierge (Shelley Winters) and the tough landlord Mr. Zy establish stringent rules of behavior and Trekovsky feels ridden by his neighbors. Meanwhile he visits Simone in the hospital and befriends her girlfriend Stella. After the death of Simone, Trekovsky feels obsessed for her and believes his landlord and neighbors are plotting a scheme to force him to also commit suicide.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmhIMbdecEU

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re: The Tenant (1976.)

Post by HorrorHR » 15 Jun 2010, 11:56

tagline "No one does it to you ike Roman Polanski" izgleda kao sprdancija na njegov seksualni delikt po kome je u zadnje vrijeme najviše u novinama :mrgreen:

remike2

Post by remike2 » 15 Jun 2010, 12:03

Ko da su predvidjeli šta će se godinu dana dogoditi... al i onako je trailer baš malo bezveze, a taj dio je najupečatljiviji.
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Ghrall

Post by Ghrall » 18 Jun 2010, 11:55

Uf odličan!

kraykulla

Post by kraykulla » 21 Oct 2011, 16:10

remek djelo polanskog!uživao sam u svakoj minuti ovog tjeskobnog filma i toplo bi preporučio ovo ostvarenje svakom tko nije još pogledao