Village of the Damned (1960.)

Od Velike Britanije do Rusije; od Italije do Norveške
remike2

Village of the Damned (1960.)

Post by remike2 » 12 Jun 2010, 20:41

O filmu:
Village of the Damned is a 1960 British horror/science fiction film by German director Wolf Rilla. The film is a fairly faithful adaptation of the novel The Midwich Cuckoos by John Wyndham. The lead role of Professor Gordon Zellaby was played by George Sanders. This film was #92 on Bravo's 100 Scariest Movie Moments. A sequel, Children of the Damned, followed in 1963.

Glumačka postava:
George Sanders
Barbara Shelley
Martin Stephens
Michael Gwynn
Laurence Naismith

Plot:
In the small English village of Midwich everybody and everything falls into a deep, mysterious sleep for several hours in the middle of the day. Some months later every woman capable of child-bearing is pregnant and the children that are born out of these pregnancies seem to grow very fast and they all have the same blond hair and strange, penetrating eyes that make people do things they don't want to do.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJAz4Uxf06s

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

juriel

Re: Village of the Damned (1960.)

Post by juriel » 02 Jul 2010, 13:57

Nisam ovo gledao, ali sam gledao Carpenterov remake koji me oduševio... 8)
[url=http://www.phpbb.com/][img]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff109/zombigrrl/SHEKicksA.gif[/img][/url].

elrania

Post by elrania » 21 Sep 2011, 22:51

mene je ovo oduševilo!
nisam uopće očekivala nešto ovakvo, ni po atmosferi, stilu, glumi itd. i prezadovoljna sam! odličan film! :D

Michel

HOROR KLASICI 60-IH

Post by Michel » 22 Mar 2014, 21:43

Village of the Damned (1960) - još jedan dobar horora koji koristi odličan spoj atmosfere i paranoje, a tek kad se klinci pojave s onim očima :supz: iznenadio sam se kad sam vidio da glumi George Sanders, a kraj je i za današnje vrijeme hrabar potez. I dobro mi je štose nije saznalo otkuda su oni točno došli. Po meni nekako logično je
SpoilerShow
alienska otmica. Ne znam što bi moglo biti drugo.
8=======..o/8==========o (7.2/10)
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

woodruff

Post by woodruff » 23 Mar 2014, 12:42

Village of the Damned je jedan od filmova koje sam jako voleo da gledam kada sam bio klinac a to je bilo, koliko se sećam, dosta davno :) Film poseduje vrlo zanimljiv zaplet i odličnu priču, napetu atmosferu i možda najjeziviju decu u horor filmovima ikada. Ocena: 8/10

Children of the Damned je nezvanični nastavak ovog filma koji originalnu priču proširuje u zanimljivom pravcu. Poruka iz prethodnika je sada još jasnija ali je film manje originalniji i spektakularniji. Ocena: 7/10