The House on the Edge Of The Park (1980.)

Od Velike Britanije do Rusije; od Italije do Norveške
remike2

The House on the Edge Of The Park (1980.)

Post by remike2 » 08 Jun 2010, 19:23

O filmu:
The House on the Edge of the Park (Italian: La casa sperduta nel parco) is a 1980 film from the Italian director Ruggero Deodato. It features David Hess from Wes Craven's The Last House on the Left (playing a similar character), and Giovanni Lombardo Radice.

Glumačka postava:
David Hess
Annie Belle
Christian Borromeo
Giovanni Lombardo Radice
Marie Claude Joseph

Plot:
Alex, a psychopathic mechanic, rapes a woman in the park. Later, a decadent couple pull into his shop needing car repair. They invite Alex and his mentally challenged buddy to join them at a decadent suburban party. Once there, Alex amuses himself by tormenting and raping the guests, not realizing the guests have an agenda of their own.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC0QgAmE0lM

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

dark_driving

Re: The House on the Edge Of The Park (1980.)

Post by dark_driving » 08 Jun 2010, 22:55

gledao sam ovo s velikim ocekivanjima ali je totalni shit! nema nas nekog horrora samo maltretiranje a to mi nije bas neka fora
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dark_Driving-Torrents/686406401480443

remike2

Post by remike2 » 08 Jun 2010, 22:57

Nisam dosad gledao ovaj film, no pogledat ću ako zbog ničeg drugog onda barem zbog Davida Hessa! :lol:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 08 Jun 2010, 23:49

ne volim ovaj tip filma, ali u tom "podžanru" uživao sam u "The House on the Edge Of The Park" - Hess i klika su odlični