Julenka: Deadly Lessons (2009)

Od Velike Britanije do Rusije; od Italije do Norveške
Dragonrage

Julenka: Deadly Lessons (2009)

Post by Dragonrage » 17 Feb 2009, 17:59

Ruski horror triler (ako je suditi prema traileru) koji pomalo podsjeća na kombinaciju "Carrie" i "The Omen". Film bi se u Rusiji trebao otvoriti do kraja veljače, a ostatak svijeta će ga zasigurno imati prilike pogledati na kojem festivalu horror tematike...

Image Image Image Image Image

IMDB - iako možda ovo nije prava stranica

Official site - na ruskom

TEASER
TRAILER

RADNJA
Andrey Belov moves with his family from capital to provincial town for the health of his beloved wife, and changes job from lecturer in university to teacher in female gymnasium. Belov understands that there’s something wrong with his class. The silence solidarity hides creepy secret. Those schoolgirls don’t play dolls, they play human lives. Andrey gets the note “Save us!” in pupil’s record book.
Little by little the Belov’s life turns to nightmare. All his emotions and actions are affected by fear. The Evil slowly takes the most dearest. Would he manage to escape from this nightmare depends on one little girl. But she just want her Mommy to be happy.
SLIKE
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

V-kont

Post by V-kont » 12 Jul 2009, 12:52

To je sranje, a ne film. Ya ne misliš da bi trebalo promatrati ga.

It's a bullshit. Not film. I think you shouldn't look it. It is boring and don't showing anything new. Actor's game is bad, no scary moments there and so on...
Sorry guys but i have some problems with Croatian language...