The Cold Hour aka La Hora fría (2006)

Od Velike Britanije do Rusije; od Italije do Norveške
Dragonrage

The Cold Hour aka La Hora fría (2006)

Post by Dragonrage » 28 Jan 2009, 17:26

Španjolski post-apokaliptični horror triler SF kojeg krasi mračna i klaustrofobična atmosfera ala "Alien(s)" te twist kao izašao iz M Night Shyamalanovog uma (tako barem kažu neke recenzije). Inače spominju se i sličnosti sa filmovima kao što su "Day of the Dead" i "28 Days Later. Film je prikazan na nekoliko internacionalnih festivala kao što su Brussels International Festival of Fantasy Films, Screamfest Film Festival te mnogi drugi. Sve u svemu, čini se da je ovo izvrstan film za ljubitelje horror i SF žanra, i još k tome ne Hollywoodski...

Image Image Image

IMDB

Official site

TEASER
TRAILER 1
TRAILER 2

RADNJA
The eight years boy Jesús has been living in a crumbling underground facility since he was born with eight survivors of an apocalyptical war: the leader Maria and her lover Pablo; the gays Lucas and Mateo; the astronomer Magdalena and the teenager Ana; the soldier Pedro and the lonely Judas. They are permanently is state of surveillance, threatened by the contaminated mutants The Strangers and once a day they have to lock themselves in their rooms without heating to protect against the dangerous ghosts The Invisibles that attack in the Cold Hour. They cannot go to the surface, destroyed by a nuclear war. When they need supplies, medications and ammunitions, they organize expeditions to a store. When the menace of The Invisibles affects the safety of the group of survivors, they need to reach the surface.
SLIKE
Image Image Image Image Image Image