Rovdyr (2008)

Od Velike Britanije do Rusije; od Italije do Norveške
Studeni

Rovdyr (2008)

Post by Studeni » 09 Jun 2008, 19:52

The summer of 1974. Four young friends; Camilla, her boyfriend Roger, Mia and her brother Jørgen have planned a relaxing weekend out in the woods. But now they're in the middle of nowhere, and during the long ride, the four are beginning to rub each other the wrong way. Stopping at a remote truck stop, the four of them get into an altercation with some locals. As they leave the truck stop, they pick up a hitchhiker who, after only a short ride, demands that they stop the car. She is terrified. Someone is out there. Someone who is out to get them. All of a sudden they're ambushed and left unconscious. When they wake up, they are deep into the woods. There is no one around, only dark trees. Then the sound of a hunting horn. Someone is out hunting. And they are the prey..

...norveški slasher....reference na TCM i slične stvari su očite, da ne kažem rip-off....ali, noćas sam izgleda bio dobro raspoložen i baš mi je legao i prošao za tren uz sve očite mane kojih stvarno ima masu.....gore na sasvim pristojnom nivou.....fotografija mi ok.....i par zanimljivih stvari i to je to.
Another swig,
One last gulp,
One more tablet to pop,
Anything to get me to start
working on what I’ve been putting off