Malaysian cinema - Susuk (2008)

Mrtva djevojčica sa crnom dugom kosom živi na ovom mjestu.
negativni

Malaysian cinema - Susuk (2008)

Post by negativni » 29 Jul 2008, 21:20

Susuk je trebao biti završen još prošle godine, ali iz nekog razloga produkcija je odjednom stala. Film je ipak nedavno dovršen i od idućeg mjeseca kreće u malezijska kina, a potom uskoro valjda i u naša. 8)

Evo malo infoa sa službene stranice:
"Su•suk" (noun) The forbidden art of inserting and embedding foreign objects such as gold, silver and diamonds under a person's skin in order to increase the person's allure.

Synopsis: Beauty has a price. Soraya is a young trainee nurse who feels disaffected by her life. A chance introduction to the world of glamour piques her earlier ambition to be a star. She does not succeed at first, but she is told that the forbidden practice of Susuk can help. She has to make a choice whether to stay the way she is, or cross the line... Meanwhile, Suzana is a prominent diva with an air of mystery. She has long been a practitioner of the black arts due to her use of the extreme Susuk keramat. Every time she violates a taboo, a human life is required. We follow the eventful lives of these two women until we get to the true secret of this dreaded charm."
Zvuči zanimljivo, a i trejler otkriva par dobrih trashy dijelova!
Mislim da bi ovo trebalo staviti na listu čekanja.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 30 Jul 2008, 00:34

Su•suk" (noun) The forbidden art of inserting and embedding foreign objects such as gold, silver and diamonds under a person's skin in order to increase the person's allure.
ovo me kupilo :) a i nisam stvarno dugo pogleda neki azijski (dobar) horror

negativni

Post by negativni » 30 Jul 2008, 09:17

HorrorHR wrote:
Su•suk" (noun) The forbidden art of inserting and embedding foreign objects such as gold, silver and diamonds under a person's skin in order to increase the person's allure.
ovo me kupilo :) a i nisam stvarno dugo pogleda neki azijski (dobar) horror
upravo!
meni su isto dopizdile dugokose cure crne kose što se pojavljuju negdje u kutu kadra.
ovo mi se čini kao nešto potpuno drugačije, jebote ona pevaljka ko bugarska marajah keri "ken liiii", pa marame na glavama žena,
ono bacanje likova okolo, čini se kao klasičan primjer savršenog trasha.
jedva čekam!