Possessed (2006)

Mrtva djevojčica sa crnom dugom kosom živi na ovom mjestu.
dodo

Possessed (2006)

Post by dodo » 10 Dec 2007, 16:28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s_n2PJO6bw

Born in China, Amber and her sister, Lisu are expanding their modelling and singing careers in Malaysia when Amber suddenly falls into a coma while Lisu goes missing. Amber is sent back to China for treatment and wakes up 5 months later but has no recollections of her past. As Amber struggles to regain her memory, Dino appears, claiming to be her boy friend. Dino brings her back to Malaysia and tries to help Amber recall her past.

Back in Malaysia, Amber meets Cisse and Belle and decides to continue her modelling career. However, Amber is harassed by a secret male fan, experiences nightmares and decides to search for her missing sister after finding a photo and video of Lisu and herself.

Soon after, strange things begin to happen and she even has visions of Lisu’s spirit. Amber’s behaviour becomes increasingly erratic and strange after her nightmares become more frequent and violent.

During her search for Lisu, she meets William, who claims to be Lisu’s ex-boyfriend and also finds video recordings of Lisu. Amber is obsessed and haunted by the past and gets into a fight with Dino. During the fight, they both discover something shocking…

Film je napravio Bjarne Wong kojemu je to tek drugi film i i bez obzira na to da mu je prvi film bio loši,ovaj mi djeluje dosta zanimljivo.

Freddy

Post by Freddy » 10 Dec 2007, 19:04

vidio sam ga neki dan u algoritmu,mogo bi si ga uzet
You can kill a rapper, but not his music.
You can kill an actor but not his work.
You can kill a poet but not his poetry.
You can kill a Tupac but he'll live in our hearts forever.
Rest In Peace, PAC, Thug love 4 you...

John_Ryder

Re: Possessed (2006)

Post by John_Ryder » 10 Dec 2007, 22:00

dodo wrote:Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s_n2PJO6bw

Born in China, Amber and her sister, Lisu are expanding their modelling and singing careers in Malaysia when Amber suddenly falls into a coma while Lisu goes missing. Amber is sent back to China for treatment and wakes up 5 months later but has no recollections of her past. As Amber struggles to regain her memory, Dino appears, claiming to be her boy friend. Dino brings her back to Malaysia and tries to help Amber recall her past.

Back in Malaysia, Amber meets Cisse and Belle and decides to continue her modelling career. However, Amber is harassed by a secret male fan, experiences nightmares and decides to search for her missing sister after finding a photo and video of Lisu and herself.

Soon after, strange things begin to happen and she even has visions of Lisu’s spirit. Amber’s behaviour becomes increasingly erratic and strange after her nightmares become more frequent and violent.

During her search for Lisu, she meets William, who claims to be Lisu’s ex-boyfriend and also finds video recordings of Lisu. Amber is obsessed and haunted by the past and gets into a fight with Dino. During the fight, they both discover something shocking…

Film je napravio Bjarne Wong kojemu je to tek drugi film i i bez obzira na to da mu je prvi film bio loši,ovaj mi djeluje dosta zanimljivo.

malo mi baca na egzorcista,al ću ga ziher pogledat. :D

bakero

Re: Possessed (2006)

Post by bakero » 13 Dec 2007, 15:21

možda sam se malo zasitio ovakvih filmova al ako mi se ukaže prilika gledam ga!
FREDDIE MERCURY GOD OF ROCK!!!
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeo.......alright.... Gone but not forgotten!
R.I.P.