The Exorcist: Legion VR

Igre za sve platforme
HorrorHR
Site Admin

The Exorcist: Legion VR

Post by HorrorHR » 05 Oct 2017, 10:26

From the franchise that brought you the scariest film of all time and the team that brought you UploadVR’s “Best Horror Game of 2016” comes what promises to be the most terrifying virtual reality experience yet, The Exorcist: Legion VR.

In development for the past year, this episodic horror adventure will allow users to actively participate in a variety of increasingly disturbing exorcisms as the plot unfolds across five unique chapters. It will take you around the globe as you discover multiple tools to use in your encounters with ancient supernatural entities.

Chapters 1 & 2 will launch simultaneously this Fall on all major headsets (Vive, Oculus and Playstation VR), with three additional chapters following closely behind. “Playtime” for each chapter will vary, but the average is approximately 20-25 minutes.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re: The Exorcist: Legion VR

Post by HorrorHR » 05 Oct 2017, 17:50

john_constantine

Re: The Exorcist: Legion VR

Post by john_constantine » 05 Oct 2017, 22:23

Ovo već dobro izgleda makar i bez VR ne volim takve igre.
Jedini je problem i dalje previsoka cijena. 3700 kn na akciji komplet. A bez palica, 3400. Toliko niti ps4 nisam platio.
A htio bi VR. :oops:
E sad, problem kod mene su slušni aparati i naočale. Morao bi isprobati. I opet treba kupovati igre koje nisu bogznašto. Prejednostavne i kratke. A star trek multiplayer je 550 kn. Mrš...
Michel puši karu.