Fear the Walking Dead (2015-)

Žanrovske TV serije, dokumentarci i slično.
HorrorHR
Site Admin

Fear the Walking Dead (2015-)

Post by HorrorHR » 13 Jul 2015, 15:14

Fear the Walking Dead is an upcoming American television series created by Robert Kirkman and Dave Erickson scheduled to premiere on AMC on August 23, 2015. It is a companion series to the horror drama television series The Walking Dead, which is based on the comic book series of the same name by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard. AMC greenlit the pilot to series on March 9, 2015, with a two-season commitment.
Creators: Dave Erickson, Robert Kirkman
Stars: Rubén Blades, Mercedes Mason, Cliff Curtis...
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3743822/

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re: Fear the Walking Dead (2015-)

Post by HorrorHR » 13 Jul 2015, 15:14

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 13 Jul 2015, 15:15

sve me strah da ću i ovo pogledat :lol: :roll:

Michel

Post by Michel » 13 Jul 2015, 15:59

Svi ćemo gledat i živjeti u strahu :D
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 16 Jul 2015, 09:13

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 21 Aug 2015, 20:37

Sunday 23.08.2015

L.A. gets zombie-fied — which is like "gentrified," but with zombies — in the new "Walking Dead" spin-off "Fear the Walking Dead." Kim Dickens and Cliff Curtis star. 9 p.m. AMC

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 23 Aug 2015, 09:01

Recenzija sa Forbesa
Just comparing it to the opening episode of The Walking Dead, Fear The Walking Dead feels pretty weak. Even with likable characters and a new (refreshing) setting, there is never anything as grand or powerful as Rick’s waking and discovering a world gone mad; there is nothing as profound as his discovery of the old woman zombie who he comes back to kill, out of mercy.
Hopefully the show gets stronger as it goes forward, now that so much of the introduction has happened.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/20 ... nse-start/

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 23 Aug 2015, 16:13

e jebiga, ali i dalje jedva čekam sutra da se gleda

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 24 Aug 2015, 00:16

Prve tri minute S01E01:

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 24 Aug 2015, 00:17

Komentari na prvu (i drugu epizodu) - kritičari su dobili screenere za obje:

The Verge:
In a sense, it feels likes Fear is mashing four or five different shows together.
Los Angeles Times:
The biggest problem this show faces: repetition.
New York Times
Credibility aside, the slow disintegration plays out in satisfyingly tense if formulaic fashion. One challenge for “The Walking Dead” has been generating drama without the usual TV devices — phone calls, traffic, hospital visits, police stops. “Fear” has access to all these things and doesn’t hesitate to use them.
Deadline
While some may find it too slow in some ways, from what I’ve seen, the measured step-by-step approach instituted by showrunner Dave Erickson and his fellow EPs reflects a terrifying future being born – and I don’t just mean all those too easily mocked Sunset Junction hipsters. With variations of wealth and status, Fear isn’t about those best poised to make it through the worst but those who are scrambling to figure out what is going on — let alone what to do about it as Hell on Earth emerges.
IGN:
Fear the Walking Dead brings a welcome shift in location, tone, and characters. Like Telltale's The Walking Dead video games, it's able to present us with an whole new cast of characters while demonstrating that it's really the zombified world that that's the star of the show and all that you really need for there to be a spinoff.
AV Club:
Since Fear The Walking Dead isn’t featuring any pre-end-times people or places from the other show, it’s missing a sense of irony that might’ve made its early scenes more meaningful. Plus, most of The Walking Dead’s best characters connected immediately because they were already battle-tested. It takes a lot more faith in the show’s creators to watch heroes who haven’t done anything heroic yet.
Vulture:
Fear the Walking Dead could have something to say, but it's not equipped or willing to do so. In episode two, the panic starts to spread, and seemingly more people are becoming aware of the growing zombie danger. The police shoot and kill a homeless zombie — and this sets off a huge anti-police-brutality rally. Is the show really making a Zombie Lives Matter parallel? Oy. FTWD seems to have seized on the imagery of the current American condition without actually responding to the ideas. That refusal to be about anything is an issue on The Walking Dead, too, but it feels additionally egregious here for a few reasons, including that the show is literally titled Fear the Walking Dead. This is what you were supposed to fear, show. Not the zombies, not the occasionally bad acting, not the crazy eyes. The emptiness. Now, that's scary.

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 24 Aug 2015, 11:57

sad sam vidio da će tih 6 epizoda trajat svaka po sat vremena,uffff....

Inferno

Post by Inferno » 24 Aug 2015, 19:23

Bio počeo gledati prvu epizodu, zgasio nakon 20-e minute. Meni su zasada likovi prečizi, ide nekako sporo i za to trenutno nemam koncentracije. Možda dovršim sutra ako mi se bude dalo :rolleyes: ali čini mi se da će biti po kvaliteti isto kao i TWD koji je otišao u bananu. Al´ ajde valjd će biti zombi makljaže pa bude bilo samo zbog toga relativno zabavno :zubifale:

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 24 Aug 2015, 21:27

ja sam uspio pogledat do kraja :lol: :kokicarenje: nije tako loše kako se piše, al već vidim da neće biti ni blizu TWD-u

Michel

Post by Michel » 24 Aug 2015, 21:30

Slažem se, bilo je dobro, nešto drugačije s tim da meni ovo može biti bolje od TWD-a jer mi je TWD jednostavno loša serija. Sapunica koja traje i traje, a lako moguće da i ovo postane sapunica :D tek je svježe.
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Inferno

Post by Inferno » 25 Aug 2015, 09:15

Evo sad ponovo pogledao, ali cijelu :lol: drugi dio malo zanimljiviji nego prvi, kraj mi se svidio iako sam očekivao da će biti neki masivan prikaz outbreaka, ali i ovako je to ok napravljeno. Zasada je gledljivo, iako nikako nije na razini prvih epizoda TWD koja su bile nenadjebive. Samo dijelim s Michelom strah da će se kasnije ovo možda srozati na razinu zombi-sapunice, živi bili pa vidili.