Masters of horror

Žanrovske TV serije, dokumentarci i slično.
A$H

Post by A$H » 29 Jan 2009, 16:45

ja bi na listu dodao i Family sa opicenim twistom..a ni ostale nisu lose..

kao najgoru iz druge sezone bih naveo Sounds Like..cisti bullshit..
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

The Undertaker

Post by The Undertaker » 07 Feb 2009, 07:50

elrania wrote:3. mi je sasvim ok.
chocolate i deer woman (ako izbacim cinjenicu da je film pohvalno urnebesan) su mi losija ostvarenja.
"Chocolate" je slažem se čisti užas, ubedljivo najlošija epizoda, dok mi je "Deer Woman" sada izbila na prvo mesto po kvalitetu.
None off you all seem to understand.
I'm not locked in here with you,
you're locked in here with me!

Cancerman

Post by Cancerman » 15 Dec 2009, 14:00

Italian Masters of Horror

"This weekend BD reporter SpookyDan has been in Toronto, Canada, rocking Rue Morgue's Festival of Fear convention. Today he had the chance to talk to Ruggero Deodato, who reveals that he will in fact be involved an Italian horror series similar to Masters of Horror, which will comprise of four episodes initially. You can read more about this inside and see who else will be joining him to direct.

This afternoon in Toronto at Rue Morgue's Festival of Fear, the infamous director of CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST, Ruggero Deodato, announced his involvement in a as of yet untitled anthology television show.

"It’s like a an "Italian Masters of Horror", and we are gearing up for it now," he explains. In our exclusive interview with Deodato he told us a bit more about it. "We are planning to do four episodes and my episode is titled NATAS. Lamberto Bava will do one as well, and the two of us are scheduled to shoot ours first, then the two others will film for a 2009 release."

As for CANNIBALS, the CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST "companion piece", the last we heard the film was at a halt do to Deodato's conflict with the film's producers."

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/13406

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re: Masters of horror

Post by HorrorHR » 12 Oct 2010, 18:06

#8 - Masters of Horror S02E03 – The V World

http://www.horrorhr.com/masters-of-horr ... e-v-world/