The Midnight Club (TV Series 2021- )

Žanrovske TV serije, dokumentarci i slično.
Michel

The Midnight Club (TV Series 2021- )

Post by Michel » 23 May 2021, 18:16

Horror, Mystery

Imdb
Wiki

Creator: Mike Flanagan
Stars: Adia, Matt Biedel, Ruth Codd

The Midnight Club follows a group of five terminally ill patients at Rotterdam Home, who begin to gather together at midnight to share scary stories.
"And if you happen to be walking along a lonely country road one night and you see your favorite aunt coming toward you, good luck to you too."

— Carl Kolchak

Michel

Re: The Midnight Club (TV Series 2021- )

Post by Michel » 23 May 2021, 18:17

Kao i viewtopic.php?f=26&t=9728 još jedna nova horor serija od najaktivnijeg horor redatelja prošlog desetljeća, Mikea Flanagana. Meni se obje čine jako zanimljivima i jedva čekam.

Pravog postera i trailera još nema
"And if you happen to be walking along a lonely country road one night and you see your favorite aunt coming toward you, good luck to you too."

— Carl Kolchak

Michel

Re: The Midnight Club (TV Series 2021- )

Post by Michel » 16 Jun 2021, 03:30

https://bloody-disgusting.com/tv/366941 ... COsrhiw5Kg
Christopher Pike‘s 1994 novel The Midnight Club is becoming a Netflix series, with Mike Flanagan (“Haunting of Hill House,” Doctor Sleep) as co-creator. Flanagan is adapting the book (and other Pike stories) alongside Leah Fong (“Once Upon a Time”), and Flanagan will be finding himself in the director’s chair. But he’s not the only director for the new series.

Taking to Twitter over the weekend, Flanagan announced the other directors involved in “The Midnight Club,” including “The Haunting of Bly Manor” director Axelle Carolyn.

The full lineup includes…

Emmanuel Osei-Kuffour (Black Box)
Axelle Carolyn (“Bly Manor,” “Creepshow”)
Viet Nguyen (“Chilling Adventures of Sabrina”)
Morgan Beggs (“Once Upon a Time”)
Michael Fimognari (To All the Boys: Always and Forever)

The book “takes place at Rotterdam Home, a hospice for terminally ill teenagers. A group of patients begin to gather together at midnight to share scary stories. They eventually make a pact that whichever of them dies first will contact the others from beyond the grave.”

Leah Fong will executive produce with Flanagan, along with Julia Bicknell. Attached writers at this time include Elan Gale, James Flanagan, and Chinaka Hodge.

— Carl Kolchak