Son of Frankenstein (1939)

Post by john_constantine » 11 Aug 2010, 21:53

Trailer

Redatelj: Rowland V. Lee
Scenarij: Mary Shelley, Wyllis Cooper
Godina: 1939
Žanr: SF horor
Država: USA
Glume: Basil Rathbone, Boris Karloff, Bela Lugosi, Lionel Atwill, Josephine Hutchinson, Donnie Dunagan...
Wolf Frankenstein, son of Henry Frankenstein, returns with his wife, to his fathers estate to claim his inheritance. When he arrives with his family he recieves a hostile reception from locals. While exploring his fathers laboratory he comes across crooked blacksmith - Ygor, who asks him to revive his father's creation - the MONSTER who is lying in a coma. Wolf tries to revive the monster and believes he fails but then some of the locals are found murdered soon after who just happened to be part of the jury that sent Ygor to the gallows. The villagers immediately connect the killings to Frankenstein and send the inspector to investigate. He discovers the monster is alive and is being used as tool by Ygor. Wolf then in fit of madness shoots Ygor. The then enraged monster losing his only friend kidnaps Wolf's son. In the end Wolf tracks the monster to the lab where he swings down on a chain knocking the monster into a sulpher pit and thus his demise.
Michel puši karu.

elrania

Re: Son of Frankenstein (1939)

Post by elrania » 11 Aug 2011, 12:39

o, pa frankensteini su zbilja dobro pokriveni na forumu, svaka čast na trudu!

i šteta da ovdje nema komentara, jer po mom, ovo je možda i najbolji film o frankensteinu (možda ga je zato mel brooks najviše iscrpio :D ).
najtemeljitiji je u ponudi živosti, ekspresivnosti, detalja, ljudskih priča i odlično stapa sve svoje dijelove u jednu koherentnu cjelinu!
i još imamo priliku vidjeti lugosija u jednom mrgudnom, nakaradnom izdanju gdje više ne žudi za time da bude seksi i mističan :lol:

john_constantine

Re: Son of Frankenstein (1939)

Post by john_constantine » 11 Aug 2011, 14:37

elrania wrote:o, pa frankensteini su zbilja dobro pokriveni na forumu, svaka čast na trudu!
ma je, kada sam imao u planu pogledati sve Frankenstein filmove, pa sam zapeo...
Michel puši karu.