House of Wax (1953)

Post by john_constantine » 22 May 2010, 14:13

Trailer

Redatelj: André De Toth
Scenarij: Charles Belden, Crane Wilbur
Godina: 1953
Žanr: horor triler
Država: SAD
Glumi: Vincent Price, Frank Lovejoy, Phyllis Kirk, Carolyn Jones...
A sculptor of wax figures for a museum is horrified when his partner proposes setting fire to the unpopular museum in order to collect the insurance money. As the wax figures melt amid the blaze, the two men have a fight. The sculptor is knocked out in the scuffle and left to "perish" among the flames. He resurfaces many years later for the launch of his own wax museum. The opening coincides with the sudden disappearance of some dead bodies from the city morgue. His assistant begins to suspect his boss of foul play, especially after the deranged wizard of wax begins eyeing his assistant's lovely girlfriend's friend as a model for a waxed figure of Marie Antoinette.
Jedan od najbolji horor klasika 50 - tih uz fantastičnu, zanimljivu radnju o maskiranoj ubojici, muzeju voštanih figura, invalidu koji ga vodi, sjajnog (makar danas naivan i predvidljiv obrat) i odlične scene stvaranja voštanih figura, uz izvrsnu glumu horor legende Vincenta Pricea. A tek muzika i prekrasne scene voštanih figura, i odlična završnica.
Last edited by john_constantine on 22 May 2010, 15:19, edited 1 time in total.
Michel puši karu.

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 22 May 2010, 14:42

@john_constantine - zaboravio si staviti radnju filma :D
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

A$H

Re:

Post by A$H » 24 May 2010, 12:36

vec ima topic..i to ga je jos gonzo otvorio..lol..
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!