Audrey Rose (1977.)

Zagrijavanje za osamdesete
remike2

Audrey Rose (1977.)

Post by remike2 » 11 Jun 2010, 21:14

O filmu:
Audrey Rose is a 1977 horror film, allegedly based on real life events, directed by Robert Wise, starring Marsha Mason and Anthony Hopkins. It was based on the novel of the same title by Frank De Felitta. The book had a sequel, For Love of Audrey Rose, which was not filmed. The original music score was composed by Michael Small.

Glumačka postava:
Marsha Mason
Anthony Hopkins
John Beck
Susan Swift

Plot:
Janice and Bill Templeton, a happily married couples the parents of well-adjusted preteen Ivy. But there worried about her nightmare every time it get near her birthday, But the family lives turns upside down when a mysterious man keeps follow them around, at first mistaken for a potential child molester, the man introduce himself as Elliot Hoover. He told about the loss of his wife and his five-year-old daughter, Audrey Rose who died from car accident, while his loss of his family he meet two psyches who told him that his daughter is alive again. There don't believe his story and they think he's crazy, but Ivy nightmare grows worse, but this time scream and runs around the room bang her hands at the window, Could Hoover story of reincarnation is true...?

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr-iri3B11E

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re: Audrey Rose (1977.)

Post by HorrorHR » 18 Jun 2010, 22:52

Neznam zašto, ali ovo su nam u prvom ili drugom razredu gimnazije prikazali na dvosatu (ili kako se već zvalo, bilo je to davno) hrvatskog jezika.