Rabid (1977.)

Zagrijavanje za osamdesete
remike2

Rabid (1977.)

Post by remike2 » 01 Jun 2010, 10:55

O filmu:
Rabid is a 1977 horror film written and directed by David Cronenberg. It features Marilyn Chambers in the lead role, supported by Frank Moore, Howard Ryshpan, Joe Silver and Robert A. Silverman.

Glumačka postava:
Marilyn Chambers
Frank Moore
Howard Ryshpan
Joe Silver
Robert A. Silverman.

Plot:
A critically-injured woman, victim of a motorcycle accident, is taken to the plastic surgery clinic of Doctor Dan Keloid, where some of her intact tissue is treated to become "morphogenetically neutral". The tissue is grafted to fire-damaged areas of her body in the hope that it will differentiate and replace the damaged skin and organs. The woman's body unexpectedly accepts the transplants, developing an orifice under an armpit, within which hides a phallic stinger. She uses it to feed on the blood of other people and afterwards erasing their memories of the incident. It soon is apparent that her every victim transforms into a rabid zombie whose bite spreads the disease. This eventually causes the city to fall into chaos before the outbreak can be contained.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnmb_VLszno

Poster:
Last edited by remike2 on 01 Jun 2010, 10:58, edited 1 time in total.
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

remike2

Re: Rabid (1977.)

Post by remike2 » 01 Jun 2010, 10:57

Dosta dobar film Davida Cronenberga, karakteristično neobičan i šokantan kad je on u pitanju, iako meni osobno manje nego Shivers, no ima bolju režiju od strane Davida Cronenberga i bolju glumu (naročito pokojne Marilyn Chambers), tako da mi je ocijena kao i Shivers, 8/10.
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

kraykulla

Post by kraykulla » 18 Aug 2010, 16:26

jako dobar film.rip marilyn chambers.cijeli film uključujući kraj valja pogledat.zakon :supz:

Victor Crowley

Post by Victor Crowley » 12 Jul 2015, 09:57

Super film i žao mi je što ga nisam prije gledao, no ajd nije ni sad kasno. Jako dobra tema filma, fino izvedena, sve osim kraja nažalost. Kraj je malo naivno ispao, ali sve u svemu OK film i preporučio bih ga svima.

Lumatev

Post by Lumatev » 19 Jul 2015, 00:26

Jedan od omiljenih, a definitivno meni najdraži Cronenbergov film. Rame uz rame sa filmom 'Shivers'.