Psycho III (1986.)

Zagrijavanje za osamdesete
remike2

Psycho III (1986.)

Post by remike2 » 25 May 2010, 11:45

O filmu:
Psycho III is a 1986 sequel to Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho. The film stars Anthony Perkins (who also directed the film), Diana Scarwid, Jeff Fahey and Roberta Maxwell. The screenplay is written by Charles Edward Pogue. The original electronic music score is composed and performed by Carter Burwell in one of his earliest projects.

Glumačka postava:
Anthony Perkins
Diana Scarwid
Jeff Fahey
Roberta Maxwell
Hugh Gillin

Plot:
Norman Bates is still running Bates Motel all alone and keeping the dressed skeleton of the killer from PSYCHO II. He meets three new people who come to the Motel: a beautiful young woman who has left the convent named Maureen, a guitarist desperate for money named Duke and a nosy reporter named Tracy Venable, who is writing an article about serial killers being put back on the streets. As Norman and Maureen begin having a romantic relationship, someone dressed as Mother begins to kill people around the Motel one-by-one. Is Norman taking orders from Mother again, is Tracy trying too hard to prove that Norman is a viscous serial killer, or is there something much more than the obvious?

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNVLALlGR6M

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Boby

Re: Psycho III (1986.)

Post by Boby » 25 May 2010, 14:46

Još nepotrebniji od prethodnika; dok je drugi dio pokušao stvoriti i ionako neuvjerljivu priču iskupljenja, ovaj je još neuvjerljivije pokušao ugurati povratak na staro. Svakako gledljivo ali mizerno.

Samhain

Post by Samhain » 25 May 2010, 21:41

meni se dopada film, malo je slabiji od drugog dijela ali je sasvim gledljiv, posebno za fanove serijala.
(Romans Chpt. 5, v.12):
"Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned

GreenHornet

Post by GreenHornet » 11 Oct 2013, 09:39

Sasvim solidan film,koji nudi vise nego ok zabavu,ali najlosiji u trilogiji.Sama prica prejednostavna,imamo par dobrih scena Normanova ludila,nekoliko ok krvavih scena i fin twist na kraju,koji se opet tice prvog i drugog dijela.Doduse,rasplet je nekako prebrz i mogli su se bolje potruditi,jer se ipak radi o kultnom filmskom liku.Doduse,Perkins mi je cak bolji nego u drugom dijelu!I da,opet malo prerazvucen i samim time na trenutke dosadnjikav.
5,5/10
Zaljubljen sam u Fräulein Unbekann!!!!!