What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? (1962)

Zagrijavanje za osamdesete
remike2

What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? (1962)

Post by remike2 » 24 May 2010, 11:48

O filmu:
What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? is a 1962 American psychological horror film produced and directed by Robert Aldrich. The screenplay by Lukas Heller is based on the novel of the same name by Henry Farrell. In 2003, the character of Baby Jane Hudson was ranked #44 on the American Film Institute's list of the 50 Best Villains of American Cinema.

Glumačka postava:
Joan Crawford
Bette Davis
Victor Buono
Maidie Norman
Anna Lee

Plot:
wo aging film actresses live as virtual recluses in an old Hollywood mansion. Jane Hudson, a successful child star, cares for her crippled sister Blanche, who's career in later years eclipsed that of Jane. Now the two live together, their relationship affected by simmering subconscious thoughts of mutual envy, hate and revenge.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAcf9QqXprc

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Damned_Thing

Re: What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? (1962)

Post by Damned_Thing » 23 Aug 2010, 19:37

Zanimljiv film ali po meni nije horror .. mana mu je sto je dosta spor i ima predvidljiv kraj..

Annabel_Lee

Post by Annabel_Lee » 19 May 2017, 21:12

Odličan film! :prayer:
Nose ga sjajne Joan Crawford i Bette Davis, a i priča mi je jako dobra. Možda nije horor, ali činjenica da
SpoilerShow
Jane sestru koja je invalid drži zaključanu u sobi, izgladnjuje ju pa kasnije i veže,
meni je veći horor od bilo kojeg drugog horor filma. Isto kao i to da Jane dio života provodi vjerujući
SpoilerShow
da je ona kriva što je Blanche invalid, što ju je dodatno izludjelo.

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 26 May 2017, 15:32

klasik i jedan od ponajboljih twistova općenito
I mean, a few little tiny murders and everyone just freaks out