The Exorcist (1973.)

Zagrijavanje za osamdesete
remike2

The Exorcist (1973.)

Post by remike2 » 24 May 2010, 10:42

O filmu:
The Exorcist is a 1973 American horror film directed by William Friedkin, adapted from the 1971 novel of the same name by William Peter Blatty and based on the exorcism case of Robbie Mannheim, dealing with the demonic possession of a young girl and her mother’s desperate attempts to win back her daughter through an exorcism conducted by two priests. The film features Ellen Burstyn, Linda Blair, Max von Sydow, Kitty Winn, Lee J. Cobb, Jason Miller and Mercedes McCambridge. The film is one of a cycle of 'demonic child' movies produced in the late 1960s and early 1970s, including Rosemary's Baby and The Omen. The film became one of the most profitable horror films of all time, grossing $440,000,000 worldwide, and proved to have a profound effect on popular culture. The film earned ten Academy Award nominations—winning two, one for Best Sound and Best Adapted Screenplay, and losing Best Picture to The Sting. Along with the novel on which it was based, Blatty's script has been published several times over the years. The Exorcist was commercially released in the United States by Warner Bros. on December 26, 1973, and re-released on March 17, 2000, with a restored version released on September 22, 2000. It was named the scariest movie of all time by Entertainment Weekly and Movies.com and by viewers of AMC in 2006, and was #3 on Bravo's 100 Scariest Movie Moments.

Glumačka postava:
Ellen Burstyn
Linda Blair
Max von Sydow
Kitty Winn
Lee J. Cobb

Plot:
A movie actress taking up temporary residence in Washington D.C. has her troubles. The script for the movie she's filming seems inadequate. Her ex, who is also the father of her adolescent daughter, Regan, neglects to call the girl on her birthday. And the attic has rats. Meanwhile, Father Karras, a priest and a psychiatrist, is losing his faith; and he's dealing with a sick mother who needs medical care he hasn't the money to provide. Another priest, the old and ailing Father Merrin, has just returned from Iraq with forebodings of evil. These three persons meet when the sweet and cheerful Regan turns foul-mouthed and violent. But her sickness is beyond the reach of a medical doctor or a psychiatrist. What Regan needs is an exorcist.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDGw1MTEe9k

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

remike2

Re: The Exorcist (1973.)

Post by remike2 » 24 May 2010, 10:43

Prije par mjeseci sam naletio na film kad je bio na TV1000 no kako sam se kasno uključio i to negdje na pola nisam htio pogledati tako da sam ga lijepo sinoć pogledao i ono što mogu reći da je film boli glava dobar! Brzo teče, režija je savršena, radnja je sjajna i neobična (još više zastrašujuća znajući da je bazirana na stvarnim događajima), gluma mi je savršena, ima dosta bizarnih i jezivih scena (prvenstveno sa djevojčicom koju obuzme vrag što donosi dosta nevjerovatnih scena) neke su me od njih dobro protresle, cijeli taj prikaz borbe između dobra i zla, Boga i vraga je fascinantan te je kraj dosta zadovoljavajuć, a da ne pričam prepoznatljiva glazba iz filma koja baš paše filmu! Za mene jedan od najboljih horrora svih vremena, remek djelo žanra!
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

DrugsBunny

Post by DrugsBunny » 24 May 2010, 12:22

Kada sam pogledao film pred par godina nisam mogao spavati danima. Nisam skupio hrabrosti za drugo gledanje :oops:
Zbog toga što je ostavio toliko veliki utisak na mene sam mu dao 10/10 8)
...I wrapped our love in all this foil,
Silver-tight like spider legs
I never wanted it to ever spoil,
But flies will lay their eggs...

boyko

Post by boyko » 24 May 2010, 12:32

dobar
''Ne biste li radije da vas, kada umrete, pojedu vaši rođaci nego crvi?''

Boby

Post by Boby » 24 May 2010, 13:39

Kada su u pitanju filmovi ove tematike, prednost dajem uradcima kao što su "Omen" i "Prince of Darkness" ali ovo je i dalje jedan od meni najomiljenijih horrora. Dakako, daleko od najdražeg; tu titulu i dalje ponosno nosi Carpenterov "Halloween" 8)

A$H

Post by A$H » 24 May 2010, 13:41

imas topic za cijeli serijal..
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!