Eraserhead (1977.)

Zagrijavanje za osamdesete
remike2

Eraserhead (1977.)

Post by remike2 » 20 May 2010, 14:31

O filmu:
Eraserhead is a surreal horror film written and directed by David Lynch, and released in 1977. In 1971, Lynch moved to Los Angeles to pursue an MFA (Masters of Fine Arts) degree at the AFI Conservatory. At the Conservatory, Lynch began working on his first feature-length film, Eraserhead, using a $10,000 grant from the AFI. The grant was not sufficient to complete the film and, as a result, Lynch worked on Eraserhead intermittently until its release in 1977. Lynch used money from friends and family, including boyhood friend Jack Fisk, a production designer and the husband of actress Sissy Spacek, and from odd jobs to finish the film. Eraserhead polarized and baffled many critics and movie-goers, but has become a cult classic. In 2004, the film was deemed "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant" by the United States Library of Congress and selected for preservation in the National Film Registry. Lynch has called it a "dream of dark and troubling things" and his "most spiritual movie."

Glumačka postava:
Jack Nance
Charlotte Stewart
Jeanne Bates

Plot:
The film follows a short period of the life of Henry Spencer, a printer on vacation. Henry discovers that his estranged girlfriend, Mary X has given birth to a bizarrely deformed baby. He marries her, and, after a tumultuous and brief time living together, Mary leaves Henry who then cares for the ill baby himself. A bizarre sequence of events ensues, including visions of a woman in Henry's radiator dancing and stomping on small tadpole-like creatures, a tryst with the woman across the hall, and a dream sequence in which Henry's head is used to make pencil erasers.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU7OqGCIcak

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

remike2

Re: Eraserhead (1977.)

Post by remike2 » 20 May 2010, 14:31

Film kojeg još nisam dosad pogledao, a stvarno bizarno zvuči i nevjerovatno i jako dobre kritike je primio tako da ću ga svakako pogledati da vidim o čem se to sve radi, a David Lynch mi je inače jako dobar redatelj (pamtim ga po Blue Velvet) tako da me baš zanima! Jel itko od vas pogledao ovaj film, vaša mišljenja?
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Mr. Bakmilo

Post by Mr. Bakmilo » 20 May 2010, 15:49

uf davno
al znam da bi ga opet mogao sad pogledat :tonqe:

Mr. Bakmilo

Post by Mr. Bakmilo » 20 May 2010, 15:54

i kad sam ga onda gledao znam da mi je bio odličan..al definitivno trebam opet.

remike2

Post by remike2 » 20 May 2010, 15:57

Mr. Bakmilo wrote:i kad sam ga onda gledao znam da mi je bio odličan..al definitivno trebam opet.
Onda ga svakako gledam, ionako zvuči dosta bizarna priča, još crno-bijela slika, poster je kraljevski, vidio sam dosad par screenshotova koji ne izgledaju nimalo loše, ide na skidanje!

chatterer

Post by chatterer » 20 May 2010, 16:52

originalan i dosta zanimljiv, svatko tko voli pogledati art - za ovaj film bi morao/la naći vremena

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 20 May 2010, 17:09

imam ga već dugo, ali nikad ga nisam pogledao...
Michel puši karu.