Michel

Fade to Black (1980)

Post by Michel » 03 Mar 2018, 19:19

Imdb
Wiki

Director: Vernon Zimmerman
Writer: Vernon Zimmerman
Stars: Dennis Christopher, Tim Thomerson, Gwynne Gilford

Shy, lonely Eric Binford delivers film cassettes and film-related supplies in Los Angeles for a living. But he really exists only to watch movies and immense himself in fantasies about cinematic characters and stars. Frequently bullied and betrayed, Eric comforts himself by pretending to be one of the many tough heroes and villains who have captivated him from the silver screen. However, his sanity takes a turn for the worse and he launches grotesque murders all patterned after characters and incidents from his beloved movies. He becomes known as the Celluloid Killer, one of the most horrifying murderers the city has ever known.

"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Michel

ZABORAVLJENI SLASHERI 80-IH

Post by Michel » 03 Mar 2018, 19:20

Fade to Black (1980) - vraćam se i ovom maratonu. Tada priično popularan slasher ali isto tako brzo zaboravljen jer sami koncept odskače od onih pravila slashera. Radi se o jednom mladiću koji obožava klasične filmove i ubrzo se počne oblačiti i oponašati legendarne likove te ubijati kroz njih. Prva polovica filma još i ok, ali druga je stvarno pretjerivanje i nije me se niti malo dojmio. Mali je dobro odglumio, ona plavuša je seksi ista Merlinka ali to je to.

8====-o/8==========o (4.5/10)
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 12 Nov 2018, 14:45

Malo je dosadnjikav (puno je više drama nego slasher), ali može proć...
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -