Bad Dreams (1988)

Zlatna era horor filmova
Michel

Bad Dreams (1988)

Post by Michel » 01 Apr 2016, 17:37

Imdb
Wiki

Director: Andrew Fleming
Writers: Andrew Fleming (story), Michael Dick (story)
Stars: Jennifer Rubin, Bruce Abbott, Richard Lynch

In the mid-'70s, a cult group called Unity Field commits mass suicide, but a young girl survives. After being in a coma for thirteen years she wakes up in a psyche ward, not remembering the incident. The psychiatrist tries to help her remember, but she begins seeing the leader of the cult talking to her from the grave, and the other members of her therapy group begin to commit suicide around her. Or is it suicide?

"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Michel

HORORI ZAUVIJEK

Post by Michel » 01 Apr 2016, 17:38

Bad Dreams (1988) - prilično solidan horor sa dosta jezivih scena. Radi se o kultu koji nam je odmah predstavljen na početku i taman svi žele počiniti samoubojstvo, ali jedna preživi i film nas prebacuje 13 godina kasnije kad se ona probudi iz kome i počne ići na terapiju u toj bolnici sa još nekoliko ljudi koje upoznaje. Ubojstva nisu ništa posebno, ali zato taj vođa kulta koji je umro joj se vraća u vizijama/snovima i to su stvarno jezive scene onako sa spaljenim licem. Vođu kulta glumi odlični Richard Lynch i najbolji je dio filma. Najbolja scena je uvjerljivo ona kad se zapale, to je stvarno vrhunski napravljeno. Ostatak film ništa posebno, ali ima dobru atmosferu i nije dosadan.

8=====-o/8==========o (5.5/10)
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"