Ms. 45 (1981.)

Zlatna era horor filmova
remike2

Ms. 45 (1981.)

Post by remike2 » 13 Jun 2010, 19:04

O filmu:
Ms. 45, also known as Angel of Vengeance, is a 1981 American low-budget cult classic exploitation horror film directed by Abel Ferrara and starring Zoë Tamerlis Lund. Inspired by films such as Death Wish and Thriller - en grym film, the film is a rape and revenge/good girl-turned-bad girl story about Thana, a mute woman who becomes a misandristic spree killer (not strictly a vigilante) after she is raped twice in one day when coming home from work. Critically maligned on its theatrical release, the arty, feministic B-movie is generally highly-regarded among fans of underground film.

Glumačka postava:
Zoë Tamerlis Lund
Albert Sinkys
Darlene Stuto
Helen McGara
Nike Zachmanoglou

Plot:
A mute woman gets raped twice coming home from work and decides to take matters into her own hands. She dresses suggestively and roams the streets alone, reaking vengeance upon anyone who tries to take advantage of her. Eventually her secret life spills over into her regular life in the fashion industry.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GObRvQexOmI

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Dragonrage

Re: Ms. 45 (1981.)

Post by Dragonrage » 14 Jun 2010, 10:15

poster je zakon hehe :mrgreen:

remike2

Post by remike2 » 14 Jun 2010, 10:34

Je, odličan je poster, nikako da i sam film pogledam, no morat ću, inače volim ovakve vrste filmova (gotovo da je dosta slično nešto kao I Spit On Your Grave) tako da budem jednom gledao!
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Studeni

Post by Studeni » 14 Jun 2010, 12:19

uh,jebote...ovo se baš davno gledalo...morat će se ponovit...stari Ferrara rula...
Another swig,
One last gulp,
One more tablet to pop,
Anything to get me to start
working on what I’ve been putting off