Witchboard (1986.)

Zlatna era horor filmova
remike2

Witchboard (1986.)

Post by remike2 » 10 Jun 2010, 12:58

O filmu:
Witchboard is a 1986 American horror film written and directed by Kevin S. Tenney, and starring Tawny Kitaen and Stephen Nichols. The film focuses on a female college student who is harassed and later possessed by an evil spirit after communicating with it through a friend's Ouija board. The film was released limitedly in December 1986 in fifteen theaters, and received a wide release in March 1987.

Glumačka postava:
Todd Allen
Tawny Kitaen
Clare Bristol
Burke Byrnes
Gloria Hayes

Plot:
At a party, a guest brings out a Ouija board, and they attempt to contact a spirit he knows. The spirit does appear, but it becomes apparent to the one who brought the Ouija board that this is an evil spirit that is impersonating his spirit, and despite warnings not to use the board alone, a woman uses it alone, and becomes harassed by the evil spirit, his goal to possess her so he can walk the earth again.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfvgWqJ2vfc

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

metallicat

Re: Witchboard (1986.)

Post by metallicat » 10 Jun 2010, 13:05

dobar, ali ništa posebno.

remike2

Post by remike2 » 10 Jun 2010, 13:08

Baš nedavno skinuo, budem jednom pogledao...
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 10 Jun 2010, 14:30

metallicat wrote:dobar, ali ništa posebno.
je tako nešto, očekivao sam ipak mnogo više od kombinacije tema+godina proizvodnje+redatelj