Student Bodies (1981.)

Zlatna era horor filmova
remike2

Student Bodies (1981.)

Post by remike2 » 06 Jun 2010, 22:03

O filmu:
Student Bodies is an American comedy/horror film first released on August 7, 1981, written and directed by Mickey Rose, and released by Paramount Pictures. It is a spoof of slasher horror films such as Prom Night, Halloween, and Friday the 13th. The film's style of humor can be compared to other spoof films, such as Airplane! and The Naked Gun (the latter three of which were also made by Paramount Pictures). For example, every time somebody dies, an on-screen body count appears. Along with National Lampoon's Class Reunion, which would be released the following year, Student Bodies was one of the first movies to satirize the then-thriving slasher film subgenre. Michael Ritchie produced the movie, but later took his name off the picture and used the well-worn pseudonym Allen Smithee instead. One of a group of movies directed towards teenaged audiences during the late 1970s and early 1980s, Student Bodies had little box office success when it was originally released. The DVD was released on June 3, 2008. Aside from Jerry Belson, Joe Flood, and Cullen Chambers, a large number of the cast contains completely unknown actors and actresses, most of them having appeared only in this film.

Glumačka postava:
Kristen Riter
Matthew Goldsby
Jerry Belson
Joe Flood
Joe Talarowski

Plot:
Student Bodies is about a serial killer who stalks female students at Lamab High School, while at the same time, voyeuristically watching them. The killer calls himself "The Breather", presumably because the killer is always breathing heavily. The Breather enjoys stalking victims over the telephone, and, much like Jason Voorhees of the Friday the 13th movies, he hates seeing youngsters having sex. The Breather uses many unusual objects to kill his female victims such as a paper clip, an eraser, and a horse-head bookend. He kills his male victims by placing them in trash bags alive. The identity of the killer is revealed in a surprising way where the audience would not see it coming.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WUcW3-f ... re=related

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re: Student Bodies (1981.)

Post by HorrorHR » 11 Jun 2010, 10:46

koliko se sjećam, slični utisak kao Curtains, previše hypea bilo isto tako jer je film nije postojao na nikakvom mediju.
bilo par ok fora, ali ipak materijal samo za hardcore slasher fanove.

remike2

Re: Student Bodies (1981.)

Post by remike2 » 11 Jun 2010, 10:50

Meni je ovo odličan film, prava horror/komedija (ko kasnije u tom štihu Scary Movie) i ne bi se čudio da je ovaj film inspirirao kasnije Scary Movie, zabavan, smiješan, otkačeni likovi, ima puno odličnih scena, ubojica na telefonu, a tek twist pred kraj! Definitivno vrijedi pogledati, jedan od neobičnijih filmova 80-tih!
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.