A Stranger Is Watching (1982)

Zlatna era horor filmova
remike2

A Stranger Is Watching (1982)

Post by remike2 » 03 Jun 2010, 19:27

O filmu:
A Stranger is Watching is a 1982 horror/thriller film directed by Sean S. Cunningham. The screenplay was written by Earl Mac Rauch and Victor Miller, based on the novel by Mary Higgins Clark.

Glumačka postava:
Kate Mulgrew
Rip Torn
James Naughton
Shawn von Schreiber
Barbara Baxley

Plot:
Three years after Steve Peterson's wife, Nina, was raped and murdered in front of their 11 year old daughter Julie, she and his new girlfriend Sharon Martin are kidnapped by the same killer, the psychotic Artie Taggart. Imprisoning them in a bunker below Grand Central Station, he throws the police into a race against time to save the girls and catch the bad guy...

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPAqE-IZKSg

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

remike2

Re: A Stranger Is Watching (1982)

Post by remike2 » 03 Jun 2010, 19:38

Iznenađujuće dobar horror/triler uz sasvim dobru glumu, režiju, glazbu, glumu naročito mlade Shawn von Schreiber te Ripa Torna koji je i silovatelj, otmičar, ubojica, itd... te mu baš dobro leži ta uloga, dok me Kate Mulgrew razočarala. Sviđa mi se prikaz na taj misteriozan svijet New Yorka kojeg ne uviđamo, koji se odvija van očiju javnosti, tokom noći uz sjajnu dozu napetosti, ima čak i nešto ubojstava te jednim dijelom film je u jednom otmičarskom štihu te pokušaju preživljavanja, u globalu mi se dosta svidio tako da 8/10.
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.