The Hitcher (1986.)

Zlatna era horor filmova
remike2

The Hitcher (1986.)

Post by remike2 » 02 Jun 2010, 16:56

O filmu:
The Hitcher is a 1986 horror / thriller film, directed by Robert Harmon and written by Eric Red. The film stars Rutger Hauer, C. Thomas Howell, Jeffrey DeMunn and Jennifer Jason Leigh. A remake was filmed and released on January 19, 2007; directed by Dave Meyers with Sean Bean playing the hitcher.

Glumačka postava:
Rutger Hauer
C. Thomas Howell
Jennifer Jason Leigh
Jeffrey DeMunn

Plot:
A young man transporting a car to another state is stalked along the road by a cunning and relentless serial killer who eventually frames the driver for a string of murders. Chased by police and shadowed by the killer, the driver's only help comes from a truck stop waitress.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTkRRXeQb2E

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

dark_driving

Re: The Hitcher (1986.)

Post by dark_driving » 02 Jun 2010, 18:33

remake nisam gledao a original mi ostao u jako lijepom sjecanju, pogotovo ona porcija pomfrija
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dark_Driving-Torrents/686406401480443

Boby

Post by Boby » 02 Jun 2010, 20:52

Gledao sam remake koji je jad i bijeda u usporedbi s orginalom kojeg smatram uspješno ostvarenom kombinacijom thrillera, horrora i filma ceste. Atmosferičan, označen pečatom vremena kada je sniman s tehnički zavidnim kadrovima, ovaj film bi trebao poslužiti kao jedan od predložaka za današnje generacije filmaša koje se prihvaćaju snimanja filmova žanrovski srodnih "Hitcheru".

P.S. Roger Ebert je ovom filmu dao ocjenu nula zvijezdica :lol:

remike2

Post by remike2 » 02 Jun 2010, 21:10

Nikako da pogledam ovaj film, no morat ću, čuo sam dosta dosada pozitivnih mišljenja vezano za njega, izgleda zanimljivo tako da kad tad ga budem pogledao!
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

kraykulla

Post by kraykulla » 03 Jun 2010, 08:05

ovo mi je jedan od najdražih filmova još otkad sam ga kao klinjo gledao u kinu sam.poslije sam ga ponovno pogledao milijun puta i još uvijek mi je zakon.rutger hauer je ovdje u ulozi života.remake je blijeda kopija.