The Abyss (1989.)

Zlatna era horor filmova
remike2

The Abyss (1989.)

Post by remike2 » 30 May 2010, 19:11

O filmu:
The Abyss is a 1989 American science fiction/horror film written and directed by James Cameron. It stars Ed Harris, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, and Michael Biehn. The original musical score was composed by Alan Silvestri. It was released on August 9, 1989 in North America. Underwater scenes were filmed in the containment building of Cherokee Nuclear Power Plant, an unfinished nuclear power plant near Gaffney, South Carolina, in the United States. It took seven million gallons (26.5 million liters) of water to fill the tank to a depth of 40 feet (12 m), making it the largest underwater filming set ever constructed. The depth and length of time spent underwater meant that the cast and crew sometimes had to go through decompression. Filming was also done at the largest underground lake in the world — a mine in Bonne Terre, Missouri, which was the background for several underwater shots.

Glumačka postava:
Ed Harris
Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio
Michael Biehn
J.C. Quinn
Kimberly Scott

Plot:
When an American nuclear submarine crashes, the United States Government believe the Russians to be responsible. They enlist the help of a team of underwater drilling platform workers who are to help the deployed Navy SEALS locate the crash site. As they get closer to their destination, the friction between the two teams increases. When some workers report seeing UFO's underwater, the SEALS grow increasingly suspicious and suspect a Russian mini-sub. After a series of near-fatal disasters, the workers find that they are the only people who are capable of stopping World War III. But they are not the only inhabitants of the deep, and strange things are happening back at the surface...

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJyRF0Fzl9Y

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

dark_driving

Re: The Abyss (1989.)

Post by dark_driving » 31 May 2010, 17:14

meni ovo bas i nije horor
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dark_Driving-Torrents/686406401480443

remike2

Post by remike2 » 31 May 2010, 17:24

Nisam gledao film, no kolko vidim po raznim recenzijama u pitanju je sci-fi/horror, dakle neki miks, te kao i Leviathan i DeepStar Six ima tu neku sličnu tematiku tako da kako i ta dva čini mi se da i ovaj spada u horror žanr.
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

The Great Duck

Post by The Great Duck » 17 Jul 2013, 18:49

The Abyss = Close Encounters of the Third Kind pod morem