Graduation Day (1981.)

Zlatna era horor filmova
remike2

Graduation Day (1981.)

Post by remike2 » 29 May 2010, 11:50

O filmu:
Graduation Day is a horror film that was released in 1981.

Glumačka postava:
Christopher George
Patch Mackenzie
E.J. Peaker
E. Danny Murphy

Plot:
It's just weeks before high school graduation and members of the track team (Paula, Sally, Ralph, Tony, Dolores and Pete) are being mysteriously and gruesomely murdered, one by one. When the team's star runner, Laura Ramstead, falls dead at the championship meet, her U.S. Navy ensign sister Anne comes to town and a series of grisly murders begin. Is Anne responsible? Or is it coach Michaels, who has been fired because of Laura's death? Perhaps it is the campus policeman who is disliked because of his over-zealous drug investigations. Or is it Laura's boyfriend, Kevin, who cannot reconcile himself to Laura's death?

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy0NXVsU4-M

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Damned_Thing

Re: Graduation Day (1981.)

Post by Damned_Thing » 02 Jun 2010, 13:22

Vec duze vreme trazim ovaj film.. bas me zanima kakav je..

remike2

Re: Graduation Day (1981.)

Post by remike2 » 02 Jun 2010, 13:23

Damned_Thing wrote:Vec duze vreme trazim ovaj film.. bas me zanima kakav je..
Mene isto, iako sam čuo dosta negativnih mišljenja, no pogledat ću ga valjda kad tad.
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.