Invaders From Mars (1986.)

Zlatna era horor filmova
remike2

Invaders From Mars (1986.)

Post by remike2 » 28 May 2010, 18:53

O filmu:
Invaders from Mars is a 1986 science fiction/horror film directed by Tobe Hooper from a screenplay by Dan O'Bannon and Don Jakoby. It is a remake of the 1953 science fiction film Invaders from Mars, and is a reworking of that film's screenplay by Richard Blake from an original story by John Tucker Battle. Its production was instigated by Wade Williams, millionaire exhibitor, science fiction film fan and sometime writer-producer-director, who had reissued the original film in 1978 after purchasing the copyright to the property. Elaborate creature effects were supplied by Stan Winston and ornate visual effects by John Dykstra for the remake.

Glumačka postava:
Karen Black
Hunter Carson
Timothy Bottoms
Laraine Newman
Louise Fletcher

Plot:
On the night of a comet storm, young David Gardner sees an alien spacecraft land in a sand quarry behind his house. This is the beginning of an alien invasion that sees David's parents, his teachers, and the townspeople slowly assimilated by the alien lifeforms. The only one who believes David is the school nurse, Linda Magnusson. Together, David and Magnuson enlist the aid of the U.S. Marines to help save the world.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSEmVsuVfEw

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.