Silent Scream (1980.)

Zlatna era horor filmova
remike2

Silent Scream (1980.)

Post by remike2 » 27 May 2010, 13:36

O filmu:
Silent Scream is a 1980 horror film written by Jim and Ken Wheat, and Wallace E. Bennett, produced by Jim and Ken Wheat, directed by Denny Harris and starring Rebecca Balding, Cameron Mitchell, Barbara Steele and Yvonne De Carlo. The film's tagline is "Terror so sudden there is no time to scream". Released by American Cinema, the film runs for 87 minutes and grossed $15,800,000 in the US. It marks scream queen Barbara Steele's only 1980s film appearance, and was among the early cycle of slasher films to appear after the genre was popularised by Halloween and Friday the 13th. Some exteriors of the film were shot at the Smith Estate in Highland Park, Los Angeles, CA.

Glumačka postava:
Rebecca Balding
Cameron Mitchell
Avery Schreiber
Barbara Steele
Steve Doubet

Plot:
Four college students, unable to find on-campus housing, take up residence in Mrs Engels's hilltop mansion, where she lives with her strange son, Mason and her daughter, Victoria whom Mrs Engels secretly keeps hidden in the attic, a botched lobotomy having left her mute and homicidal. After one of the students is found dead, a police investigation is launched, which uncovers the history of the mansion and its owners, as the remaining students become endangered.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKRp1FXQSgc

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.