The Hills Have Eyes Part II (1985.)

Zlatna era horor filmova
remike2

The Hills Have Eyes Part II (1985.)

Post by remike2 » 25 May 2010, 10:28

O filmu:
The Hills Have Eyes Part II is a 1985 American horror film and the sequel to the 1977 classic, The Hills Have Eyes directed by Wes Craven.

Glumačka postava:
Michael Berryman
Janus Blythe
Kevin Spirtas
John Bloom
Tamara Stafford

Plot:
A group of young and wild motocross racers venture through the desert and are stranded at an old mining ranch. They soon realize that they are being watched by a group of savage cannibals unknown to the civilized world. The film is full of flashbacks to the original film; even the dog has a flashback. Ruby/Rachel, Bobby, and Pluto return from the original.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePnpsY3Xw40

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Wendigo

Re: The Hills Have Eyes Part II (1985.)

Post by Wendigo » 25 May 2010, 13:18

jbt, nisam pojma imao da postoji dvojka. :o
skidam ASAP.

remike2

Re: The Hills Have Eyes Part II (1985.)

Post by remike2 » 25 May 2010, 13:24

Yep, nisam ni ja znao da ima i nastavak do nedavno, nisam ga gledao, no vjerovatno budem kad dođe red na njega!
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.