Dressed To Kill (1980.)

Zlatna era horor filmova
remike2

Dressed To Kill (1980.)

Post by remike2 » 24 May 2010, 13:17

O filmu:
Dressed to Kill is a 1980 suspense horror film written and directed by Brian de Palma. It stars Michael Caine, Angie Dickinson and Nancy Allen. The original music score is composed by Pino Donaggio. The film is marketed with the tagline "Brian de Palma, master of the macabre, invites you to a showing of the latest fashion... in murder." It centers on the murder of a housewife, and the investigation headed by the witness to the murder, a young prostitute, and the housewife’s teenaged son. The film was the target of some backlash from the gay and transgender communities, who felt that its portrayal of transgender people was misguided and transphobic. In addition, de Palma was accused of being misogynistic by feminist groups. At the time of its release, critics clashed over whether the film was a stylistic evolution of Brian de Palma's work, or simply a re-imagining of themes and concepts lifted from Hitchcock's Psycho.

Glumačka postava:
Michael Caine
Angie Dickinson
Nancy Allen
Keith Gordon
Dennis Franz

Plot:
While taking a shower, Kate Miller, a middle-aged, sexually frustrated New York housewife, has a rape fantasy while her husband stands at the sink shaving. Later that day, after complaining to her psychiatrist Dr. Robert Elliott about her husband's pathetic performance in bed, she meets a strange man at a museum and returns to his apartment where they continue an adulterous encounter that began in the taxicab. Before she leaves his apartment, she finds papers which certify that the man has a venereal disease. Panicked, Kate rushes into the elevator, but has to return to his apartment when she realizes she's forgotten her wedding ring. When the elevator doors open, she's brutally slashed to death by a tall blonde woman wearing dark glasses. Liz Blake, a high-priced call girl, is the only witness to the murder and she becomes the prime suspect and the murderess's next target. Liz is rescued from being killed by Kate's son Peter, who enlists the help of Liz to catch his mother's killer as Detective Marino who's in charge of the case is uncooperative in the investigation.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxG57Uf7iMU

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

john_constantine

Re: Dressed To Kill (1980.)

Post by john_constantine » 24 May 2010, 20:07

Precjenjen film s predvidljivim obratom...
Michel puši karu.

callac

Post by callac » 24 May 2010, 20:54

To sam gledala sa tatom i još se sjećam kako mi je objašnjavao razliku između obučena(odjevena) i obučena(istrenirana) Film pamtim po zanimljivom twistu 8)
'Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead.

chatterer

Post by chatterer » 24 May 2010, 21:13

već sam pisao negdje o ovom filmu

Jako me razočarao, dosta je i naporan, a do samog kraja me već zaboli da tako kažem

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 25 May 2010, 03:52

Odličan film i ako se dobro sjećam prvi američki giallo te velika posveta Hitchu. M. Caine u još jednoj odličnoj ulozi... :rock:
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 25 May 2010, 14:57

Sjećam se da sam ovo više puta gledala i baš sam ga voljela :)
I mean, a few little tiny murders and everyone just freaks out

jeba

Re:

Post by jeba » 06 Jun 2010, 10:33

dr_gonzo wrote:Odličan film i ako se dobro sjećam prvi američki giallo te velika posveta Hitchu. M. Caine u još jednoj odličnoj ulozi... :rock:
Istina, super uloga Cainea. Baš sam nedavno skinuo hrpu njegovivh filmova iz 80-ih i frajer jebeno odrađuje uloge. Film je blago naporan i poamlo predvidljiv, ali je dobar.

Michel

SERIJSKI UBOJICE

Post by Michel » 12 Sep 2014, 00:41

Dressed to Kill (1980) - zanimljiv triler od De Palme. Nisam znao ko je ubojica do samog kraja iako sam pretpostavljao da se oblači jer sam vidio neke sličnosti sa Psihom, a pošto je to De Palma, kopikat Hitchcocka, nije ni čudilo.

8=======o/8==========o (7/10)
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"