Pieces (1982.)

Zlatna era horor filmova
remike2

Pieces (1982.)

Post by remike2 » 23 May 2010, 14:29

O filmu:
Pieces (also known as 'Mil gritos tiene la noche', 'Rompecabezas') is a 1982 cult classic slasher horror film and "drive-in favorite."

Glumačka postava:
Christopher George
Lynda Day George
Frank Braña
Edmund Purdom
Paul L. Smith

Plot:
1942: A young boy plays with a jigsaw puzzle of a nude woman when his mother walks in and chastises him for it. Flash forward 1982: a chainsaw-wielding psychopathic killer is on the loose on a college campus in Boston. Tormented by childhood memories, the killer tries to make his own jigsaw puzzle made from real human body parts. Police Lieutenant Bracken (Christopher George) and Mary Riggs (Lynda Day George) try to uncover the identity of the maniac as the bodybags pile up.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZak1MCZ ... re=related

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re: Pieces (1982.)

Post by HorrorHR » 23 May 2010, 16:22

meni nije sjeo, ali gledao sam ga na onom OČAJNOM dvd izdanju koje je do prije godinu dana bilo jedino (sada je izašao ako se ne varam neki dosta dobar DVD).
kvaliteta slike je bila katastrofa, a pamtim samo neki nevjerojatno loš kraj ;)

remike2

Post by remike2 » 23 May 2010, 16:35

Ja ga nisam dosad pogledao, a ni ne izgleda mi baš nešto da bih ga gledao tako da ga preskačem.
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Michel

ZABORAVLJENI SLASHERI 80-IH

Post by Michel » 12 Apr 2018, 16:45

Pieces (1982) - :lol: kakav film. Jedni od komentara "The kills are so gory and unnecessarily violent while the dialogue and characters are just as absurd" ili "I had to give this a 10! It was the most funniest thing I've ever seen. Over the top, ridiculous, insane...etc. This movie made my day! So bad it's good." radi se o nekom klincu koji ubije majku i kako je sad odrastao počinje imati ubilački pohod. Ne znam što je ovo bilo, ali ovo je tako katastrofalno loše. Ubojstva su krvava i smiješna. Gluma je jedna od gorih koje sam vidio. Neke scene su wtf kao ona sa tenisom kad igraju ili kada nekakav azijac napadne žensku :lol: kraj je jedan od najneočikavinijih koje sam vidio. Lynda Day George je zato :rock:

Gotov s ovim maratonom. Bit će sigurno part 2 u budućnosti.
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 13 Apr 2018, 20:15

jedan od prvih DVD-a koje sam ikada kupio, pogledao i nikada ga dirao više :D

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 12 Nov 2018, 14:37

HorrorHR wrote:
13 Apr 2018, 20:15
jedan od prvih DVD-a koje sam ikada kupio, pogledao i nikada ga dirao više :D
Nema se baš što puno i vidit...al ima 'legendarnih' scena na bacanje...

Mary Riggs: ''- Yes! While we out fumbling with that music, the lousy bastard was in there killing her! BASTARD! BAAAAASTAAARD! BASTAAARD!'' :supz: :facepalm: :prayer:
+ nezaboravna karate scena koja nema veze s vezom ali je :prayer: :supz: :facepalm:
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -