Christmas Evil (1980.)

Zlatna era horor filmova
remike2

Christmas Evil (1980.)

Post by remike2 » 22 May 2010, 22:47

O filmu:
Christmas Evil (also known as You Better Watch Out and Terror in Toyland) is a 1980 slasher film directed by Lewis Jackson. It is considered an obscure film but has gained a cult following which includes legendary film director John Waters. It was originally released as You Better Watch Out. Though it's lesser known, it predates the horror film Silent Night, Deadly Night, in which a deranged man goes on a murderous rampage decked out in Santa Claus clothing.

Glumačka postava:
Brandon Maggart
Jeffrey DeMunn
Dianne Hull

Plot:
Christmas Evil is the story of a boy who loves Christmas. He is scarred as a boy when he learns that Santa is not real. Throughout the rest of his life, the toy-maker tries to make the Christmas spirit a reality. He becomes obsessed with the behavior of children and the quality of the toys he makes. When he is met with hypocrisy and cynicism, the resulting snap causes him to go on a yuletide killing spree to complete this dark comedic horror.

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

elrania

Re: Christmas Evil (1980.)

Post by elrania » 23 May 2010, 02:09

solidna radnja, al ovaj nožić na plakatu izgleda presmiješno :D

Unreal

Re: Christmas Evil (1980.)

Post by Unreal » 25 May 2010, 15:55

ma pokušo sam gledat film i baš mi je nekak bio prejadan. puno je bolji silent night,deadly night :lol:

Michel

HORORI ZAUVIJEK

Post by Michel » 15 Mar 2016, 19:19

Christmas Evil (1980) - kako mi je ovo dobro sjelo. Ne radi se o tipičnom slasheru sa teenegerima i nije baš zabavan na taj način već se radi o dosta ozbiljnom slasheru iako ima nenamjernih humorističnih scena. Baš sam pročitao malo imdb board i vidim da nisam jedini koji se čudi kako film ima tako malu ocjenu iako neću dati ne znam kak veću ocjenu, ali radi se o više nego solidnom slasheru koji je prvih 50-ak minuta psihološka drama da bi se postepeno film pretvarao u horor. Glavni lik odlično okarakteriziran i dobro ga je odglumio. Smiješan je u onim scenama kao deda mraz. Dosta scena su i u njegovog glavi što i ima logike
SpoilerShow
kao recimo kraj kad se čuje da se zabio i poginuo, a on si zamišlja da leti sa tim kombijem i tako završava.
Ubojstva su dobra i uznemirujućuja jer su dosta realna ili oni plesovi sa djecom odmah poslije ubojstva, a nitko ne zna da se radi o ubojici.

8======-o/8==========o (6.5/10)
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 07 Aug 2016, 20:02

Dosta dobar. Ubojica odličan... Morat ću ga jopet pogledat...
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -