Firestarter (1984.)

Zlatna era horor filmova
remike2

Firestarter (1984.)

Post by remike2 » 21 May 2010, 12:12

O filmu:
Firestarter is a 1984 science fiction thriller film based on the novel of the same name by Stephen King. The plot concerns a young girl who develops pyrokinesis and the secret government agency which seeks to control her. The film was directed by Mark L. Lester, and stars Drew Barrymore and David Keith. The movie was filmed in and around Wilmington, Chimney Rock, and Lake Lure, North Carolina.

Plot:
Andrew and Vicky McGee met while earning money as guinea pigs for an experiment at college. The experiment was shrouded in suspicion and mystery, and seemed to be related to psychic abilities. The two were married and had a daughter Charile, who has the ability to start fires by merely thinking about it. Naturally, the government takes a great interest in Charlie, and operatives from the secret department known as "The Shop" want to quarrantine and study her.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjF674gZQps

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

kraykulla

Re: Firestarter (1984.)

Post by kraykulla » 21 May 2010, 12:49

imam ovo.fenomenalan film i još fenomenalnija knjiga.kad ovo gledam podsjeti me zašto volim kinga i zašto mi je tako dobar pisac.ako se ne varam to je još bila de laurentiis produkcija koja je šibala odlične ekranizacije kinga.

john_constantine

Re: Firestarter (1984.)

Post by john_constantine » 21 May 2010, 17:59

gledao sam samo drugi dio, ali nešto mi nije baš najbolje sjeo, makar je scena s djecom bila odlična. Pogledati će se oba dva filma.
Michel puši karu.