Dolls (1987.)

Zlatna era horor filmova
remike2

Dolls (1987.)

Post by remike2 » 21 May 2010, 11:53

O filmu:
Dolls is a film directed by horror director Stuart Gordon and released in 1987, after Gordon's success with Re-Animator. The film was shot in Italy in 1985. Dolls has taken credit for having inspired several similar "killer doll" movies since, most prominently Child's Play.

Glumačka postava:
Stephen Lee
Guy Rolfe
Hilary Mason
Ian Patrick Williams
Carolyn Purdy Gordon

Plot:
A group of travelers spend the night in the mansion of an elderly couple who are dollmakers. However, one of the travelers' children discovers that the dolls the couple makes are actually humans that the couple has miniaturized and turned into tools for their evil plans.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFhvWU-4Hss

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

remike2

Re: Dolls (1987.)

Post by remike2 » 21 May 2010, 11:54

Nisam još pogledao ovaj film do sada, no kako inače padam i volim horrore sa lutkama pogledat ću ovaj film. Trailer mi izgleda predobar ko i sam poster!
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.