Prom Night (1980)

Zlatna era horor filmova
A$H

Prom Night (1980)

Post by A$H » 21 May 2010, 08:45

Director:
Paul Lynch

PLOT - For six long years, Hamilton High School seniors Kelly, Jude, Wendy, and Nick have been hiding the truth of what happened to ten-year-old Robin Hammond the day her broken body was discovered near an old abandoned convent. The foursome kept secret how they taunted Robin - backed her into a corner until, frightened, she stood on a window ledge... and fell to her death. Though an accident, the then-twelve-year-olds feared they'd be held responsible and vowed never to tell. But someone else was there that day... watching. And now, that someone is ready to exact murderous revenge-on prom night..

POSTER

TAGLINES

Tonight, someone has come to the prom alone. Someone who watches in the silent corridors. Someone who waits until no one can help.
There's a special night in the lives of all of us. A night to be beautiful. To be desirable. A night we can break all the rules and make our own. Prom night.
These are the girls of Hamilton High. Tonight, they'll be more beautiful than ever before in their lives. Because tonight is prom night... and someone has come to the prom alone. Just to watch them dance. To see them fall in love. To see them... die!
Everyone at Hamilton High is getting ready for prom night. It's a day of rehearsals, arrangements, final preparations... and last-minute phone calls.
They're too old for games, but someone still wants to play.
If you're not back by midnight... you won't be coming home.
...Some will be crowned, others will lose their heads
A prom queen's dreams turn to screams.
This year Prom Night will be a scream
A killer waits at the High School dance.
The night someone came to the prom alone
For some, it's the end of innocence. For others, it's The End!

GLUME

Leslie Nielsen ... Mr. Hammond
Jamie Lee Curtis ... Kim
Casey Stevens ... Nick
Anne-Marie Martin ... Wendy (as Eddie Benton)
Antoinette Bower ... Mrs. Hammond
Michael Tough ... Alex

TRAILER - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQEPecjwbP8

It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re: Prom Night (1980)

Post by HorrorHR » 21 May 2010, 09:43

Meni odličan film. Sviđalo mi se ponajviše kako su portretirali ubojicu, prvi puta prije Screama da je slasher killah bio šlampav, tj nekako realniji.

http://www.horrorhr.com/prom-night-1980/

remike2

Re: Prom Night (1980)

Post by remike2 » 21 May 2010, 09:52

HorrorHR wrote:Meni odličan film. Sviđalo mi se ponajviše kako su portretirali ubojicu, prvi puta prije Screama da je slasher killah bio šlampav, tj nekako realniji.

http://www.horrorhr.com/prom-night-1980/
Slažem se, prejeben slasher, jedan od boljih iz tog vremena!
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.