The Last Horror Film (1982.)

Zlatna era horor filmova
remike2

The Last Horror Film (1982.)

Post by remike2 » 16 May 2010, 19:25

O filmu:
The Last Horror Film (also known as Fanatic) is a 1982 cult horror film directed by David Winters and starring Joe Spinell and Caroline Munro. The director, David Winters filmed on location at the Cannes Film Festival.

Plot:
A horror movie actress is stalked by a crazed fan wanting her to appear in a horror film he wants to direct, while a mysterious killer begins murdering all people associated with her. Are the stalker and killer one and the same, or is something else going on?

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja_psJ8Bjz8

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

remike2

Re: The Last Horror Film (1982.)

Post by remike2 » 16 May 2010, 19:29

Danas sam saznao za ovaj film dok sam gledao informacije o Maniacu na netu te vidio da Joe Spinell je snimio još jedan kultan slasher skupa sa Caroline Munro koja je također glumila u Maniacu, baš me zanima ovaj film, zanimljiva mi se čini radnja, ko zna, možda me oduševi i više nego Maniac!
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.